The camera's LCD and EVF allow you to view your captured images with and without the shooting information. Pressing the DISP button lets you choose the amount of info that is displayed as shown above.
Index mode allows you to view and search through thumbnails of the images and movies that are saved on the SD card. This lets you find that one perfect image with ease. Once you have found your image, the zoom dial lets you select it.
To check for focus and detail, the camera allows you to zoom in on your images up to 14x. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around your image.
The playback menu gives you a few simple options for the slideshow playback, image rotation, edit menu, print order, image protection and connecting to a smartphone.
The edit menu provides you with a couple options for easy image editing. The shadow adjust feature brings out detail from the darker areas of your image. Redeye fix will remove redness from your subject's eyes. Crop and aspect allow you to change the overall image and there are also several settings to change and adjust the image's color.
Your captured movies can be played back on the camera's LCD screen or on any HDTV with an optional HDMI cable. The camera offers basic playback controls and has a small, built-in speaker to play the sound.
- Date/Time - Set the Date and Time
- Language - Choose the language for the camera menu
- LCD Adjustment - Adjust the LCD brightness and color temperature
- Rec View - Off, 0.3, 0.5, 1.0-20.0 seconds, Auto Play
- WiFi Settings
- WiFi Connect Settings - Private, Off, Select, One-Time
- Private Password - Shows the password for connecting to your smartphone
- Reset Share Order - Changes Share properties for images
- Reset WiFi Settings - Restore settings to the factory defaults
- Menu Display - Custom Menu On or Off
- Firmware - Shows the lens and body firmware