Pressing the playback button on the back of the camera takes it to playback mode. Here you can see all of the images that are stored on the camera's memory. Pressing the info button allows you to change the amount of information that is shown about each image.
Turning the top command dial to the left takes you to the index mode. Here you can view thumbnails of the images that are on the camera's memory. This makes it easier and faster to find a single image on a full card. Turning it multiple times will take you to the calendar view that allows you to select and view images based on the date in which they were taken.
Turning the dial the other way lets you zoom in on your images up to 14x. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around. This is a great way to check focus and detail when a computer is not available.
The quick menu in playback mode gives you several options for editing and protecting your images. It also gives you access to the slideshow and voice recording options.
The edit menu provides you with a couple options for easy image editing. The shadow adjust feature brings out detail from the darker areas of your image. Redeye fix will remove redness from your subjects eyes. Crop and aspect allow you to change the overall image and there are also several settings to change and adjust the images color.
The playback menu gives you a few simple options for the slideshow playback, image rotation, edit menu, print order, image protection and connecting to a smartphone.
Video playback on the E-M10 is possible on either the camera's 3-inch LCD screen or any HDTV with an optional HDMI cable. The camera gives you basic video controls, allowing you play, pause and go frame-by-frame through your videos. The audio will also be played back on a small built-in speaker.
- Date/Time - Set the Date and Time
- Language - Choose the language for the camera menu
- LCD Adjustment - Adjust the LCD brightness and color temperature
- Rec View - Off, 0.3, 0.5, 1.0-20.0 seconds
- WiFi Settings
- WiFi Connect Settings - Private, Off, Select, One-Time
- Private Password - Shows the password for connecting to your smartphone
- Reset Share Order - Changes Share properties for images
- Reset WiFi Settings - Restore settings to the factory defaults
- Custom Menu Display - On or Off
- Firmware - Shows the lens and body firmware