Playback Screens & Menus
When viewing the photos stored on the Fujifilm X70's memory card, you'll press the Playback button in the middle of the upper portion of the back panel of the camera. You can change the data displayed on the screen for each stored photo by pressing the Disp/Back button on the screen. The display options are:
- No data
- Limited data, including shutter speed, aperture, EV, ISO, dynamic range, image size, image quality, and battery power
- Extensive data, with file name, a histogram, date and time, pixel size, shutter speed aperture, ISO, EV, shooting mode, image quality, dynamic range, white balance, film simulation, highlight tone, shadow tone, color, sharpness, noise reduction, flash, EV, and AE
- Favorite star ranking with only data being date and time shot and file name
With a movie displayed on the X70's screen in Playback mode, press the downward four-way button to begin replaying the movie. A line graph along the top of the screen will indicate the amount of time expired in the movie's playback.
As with still images, you can change the data displayed on the screen about how each movie was created by pressing the Disp/Back button.
Fujifilm included Wi-Fi connectivity with the X70 camera. To start the process of connecting to a Wi-Fi network, press the Wi-Fi button on the back of the camera in Playback mode. After you've downloaded the Fujifilm Camera Remote app to your mobile device, You also can transfer data to your PC through the X70's Wi-Fi feature.
When in Playback mode, you can access the Playback menu by pressing the Menu/OK button on the back of the camera. On the Playback menu screen you'll see the Playback command options using the green play icon tabs in the upper left corner of the screen. (The blue wrench icon tabs represent the Setup menu, which was discussed on the previous page of this review.)
Use the four-way buttons or touch screen to scroll among the tabs and the menu commands that appear in the middle of the screen. Some Playback menu options may be grayed out, depending on the type of image or movie you have displayed on the screen when you press the Menu/OK button. The Playback menu options are:
- Wireless Communication
- RAW Conversion - Reflect Shooting Cond., Push/Pull Processing, Dynamic Range, Film Simulation, White Balance, WB Shift, Color, Sharpness, Highlight Tone, Shadow Tone, Noise Reduction, Color Space
- Erase - Back, Frame, Selected Frames, All Frames
- Resize - M, S, 640
- Protect - Frame, Set All, Reset All
- Image Rotate
- Red Eye Removal
- Slide Show - Normal, Fade-In, Multiple
- Photobook Assist
- Image Search - By Date, By Face, By Favorites, By Scene, By Type of Data
- PC Auto Save
- Print Order (DPOF) - With Date, Without Date, Reset All
- Instax Printer Print
- Disp Aspect
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.