Playback Screens & Menus
Press the Playback button on the right side of the back of the X-A3, and you can see your stored images in Playback mode.
You can change the data shown on the screen for each stored photo. Just press the Disp/Back button on the back of the camera. The display options are:
- No data
- Limited data, including shutter speed, aperture, EV, ISO, dynamic range, image size, image quality, and battery power
- Extensive data, with file name, a histogram, date and time, pixel size, shutter speed aperture, ISO, EV, shooting mode, image quality, dynamic range, white balance, film simulation, highlight tone, shadow tone, color, sharpness, noise reduction, flash, EV, and AE. Press the butotn a second time to see data such as focal length and color space.
- Favorite star ranking, with only data being date and time shot and file name
When playing back a movie stored on the X-A3's memory card, press the downward four-way button to start. A line graph along the top of the screen will indicate the amount of time expired in the movie's playback. During playback, press the upward four-way button to stop the movie and press the downward four-way button to pause the movie.
As with still images, you can change the data displayed about the movies stored on the memory card. With a movie on the screen, press the Disp/Back button on the X-A3. You have the same display options with movies as with still images.
While in the X-A3's Playback mode, press the Menu/OK button on the back of the camera to open the Playback Menu. You'll see two green play icon tabs in the upper left corner of the screen, which represent the two screens of Playback Menu options. (The blue wrench icon tabs represent the Setup Menu, which was discussed on the previous page of this review.)
Some Playback Menu options may be grayed out, depending on the type of image or movie you have displayed on the screen when you press the Menu/OK button. The A3's Playback Menu options are:
- Wireless Communication
- RAW Conversion - Reflect Shooting Cond., Push/Pull Processing, Dynamic Range, Film Simulation, White Balance, WB Shift, Color, Sharpness, Highlight Tone, Shadow Tone, Noise Reduction, Color Space
- Erase - Back, Frame, Selected Frames, All Frames
- Resize - M, S, 640
- Protect - Frame, Set All, Reset All
- Image Rotate
- Red Eye Removal
- Slide Show
- Photobook Assist
- PC Auto Save
- Print Order (DPOF) - With Date, Without Date, Reset All
- Instax Printer Print
- Disp Aspect
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.