Review posted 07/07/2015 by Josh Fate
Preview posted 02/05/2015 by William Chambers
- Auto shooting mode is accurate and easy in all situations
- Dedicated Video Capture Button is always ready to record
- Creative shot captures several images and gives you plenty of choices
- Great detail at lower ISO levels
- Bright, high resolution LCD is easy to see
- Easy to capture Full 1080p HD video
- Built-in WiFi
- Eco mode extends battery life
- Competitively priced
- Overall image quality shows more noise than we care to see
- Flash is weak and results in noisy, High ISO images
- Very slow shot-to-shot delay
- Short battery life can easily leave you with a dead camera
|The Canon PowerShot ELPH 350 HS is an ultra-compact, versatile point-n-shoot camera. Loaded with great features that are incredibly simple to use, it is prefect to carry for everyday use. However, image quality and shooting performance are lacking, making it tough for us to recommend this model over others this very competitive category. Read more in our Full Conclusion. |
The PowerShot ELPH 350 HS is the latest digital ELPH to hit the market (as of 2/2015), and Canon claims it offers, "users high performance that is perfect for everyday use.".
Looking at the specifications, the 350 HS has a lot to offer those wanting a capable pocket camera. Some of the key features include built-in Wi-Fi for use with smart devices and wireless printers, 20.2-megapixels of resolution, a 3-inch LCD screen, and a powerful 12x optical zoom lens.
Like most of their PowerShot models, the ELPH 350 HS is loaded with easy to use exposure options to help you capture the best images possible, including Smart Auto, which chooses the exposure settings and applies scene mode settings, automatically.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 350 HS Features:
- 20.2-megapixel CMOS image sensor
- DIGIC 4+ processor
- HS System
- Creative Shot
- 12x optical zoom lens
- Intelligent IS
- 3-inch LCD with 460k pixels
- Full 1080p HD video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC
The Canon PowerShot ELPH 350 HS is available in black or silver, with a suggested retail price of $209.99. See our best price box at the top right of this page to see current online pricing.
Additional Product Views