The X90: Pentax's Latest Super-zoom Optio
PENTAX INTRODUCES X90 MEGAZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
GOLDEN, CO. (February 24, 2010)...PENTAX Imaging Company announced the latest model in the manufacturer's megazoom digital camera line: the PENTAX X90. Featuring an extra-wide zoom, longer battery life than its predecessor and an electronic viewfinder, the X90 delivers effortless picture-taking in a wide variety of situations to photographers of all levels. The key feature of the PENTAX X90 is the 26X megazoom, super-telephoto lens (26-676mm equivalent) also designed with a Macro mode that focuses to less than one inch away to capture images of subjects that are near or far.
Other important features of the PENTAX X90 include:
- 12.1 megapixel sensor, ideal for large prints or cropping flexibility
- 2.7 inch LCD with anti-reflection coating or electronic viewfinder with new diopter adjustment for composing and playback of images and video
- Eye-Fi wireless SD memory card connectivity for built-in Wi-Fi capability to transfer photos and videos from the camera to a computer or an online sharing site such as Picasaweb, Flickr, Facebook and YouTube (Eye-fi cards sold separately.)
- HDMI port plays back beautiful high resolution images and video on HDTVs
- A perfect blend of digital compact and SLR technology including powerful automatic operation or creative manual and priority modes
- Triple Shake Reduction technology includes a high quality mechanical sensor-shift SR mechanism, Digital Pixel Track and high ISO SR, and Movie SR
- High speed continuous shooting up to 11 frames per second
- Fast Face Detection technology quickly finds up to 32 faces
- Powerful, lightweight Lithium Ion battery and improved power efficiency
PENTAX Imaging Company is an innovative leader in the production of a variety of digital cameras including weather resistant digital SLRs and stylish, compact, waterproof cameras, as well as lenses, flash units, binoculars, scopes, and eyepieces. For 90 years, PENTAX has developed durable, reliable products that meet the needs of consumers and businesses. With headquarters in Golden, Colorado, PENTAX Imaging Company is a division of PENTAX of America, Inc.