Ricoh To Ship 2.3 Million Pixel RDC-5300 Digital Camera
WEST CALDWELL, N.J.--Oct. 11, 1999--Ricoh PC Peripherals Business Unit today announced that its new RDC-5300, 2.3 megapixel digital camera will be available in late October.
The RDC-5300 is designed for a wide range of use, offering a very powerful feature set that is expected to appeal strongly to business and consumer photographers.
- 2.3 megapixel CCD
- 1792x1200- and 640x480-pixel resolutions
- 3x optical zoom plus a 2.5x digital zoom
- Autofocus Super Macro feature
- USB-enabled (Windows 98 or Macintosh OS 8.5 or higher)
- 8MB of onboard memory plus SmartMedia cards (up to 64MB)
- Internal flash, as well as the ability to attach an external flash unit
- 1.8-inch full-color LCD
- Optical viewfinder
- Time lapse mode captures images at intervals settable from 30 seconds up to three hours
- Automatic sequential image numbering
- Automatic date imprinting
- Selective image password security
- Memory buffering to permit rapid sequential shooting at intervals of less than two seconds
- Black-and-white or sepia modes
- Auto-bracketing, capture a default or a manual compensated setting, plus a second image at +0.5 EV and a third at -0.5 EV
- Selectable NTSC or PAL video-out signal
- Multi-voltage AC adapter
- ArcSoft PhotoStudio 3.0, PhotoBase, PhotoMontage, PhotoFantasy PhotoPrinter, and PhotoIsland.