DJI Releases New DJI GO 4.0 App
In order to get the most
out of DJI's amazing new drones, like the Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2 they announced late last year,
they have released the new DJI GO 4.0 App.
This new app has been designed to take advantage of some of the newest features offered by DJI. It is not a replacement for the original DJI GO app, and they will continue to produce updates for both. The new app will work with the Mavic Pro, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, and the Inspire 2; with more to come in the future.
Note: The DJI Go 4.0 App is not compatible with the Phantom 3 line of drones, nor its predecessors.
Visit DJI's website to learn more.
- DJI Showcases New Flagship Drone for Aerial Video and Photos: the Inspire 2
- The Phantom 4 Pro; DJI's Latest Addition to Their Renowned Line of Aerial Video/Photo Drones
- Aerial Mega-Zoom - DJI Announces the Zenmuse Z30 Camera System
- DJI Unveils the Mavic Pro: a Folding "Personal" Drone that is Ready Wherever You Go
- DJI Announces First Integrated Zoom Camera for Aerial Drone Photography