DJI Launches Crystal Sky Monitors for Use with Their Aerial Photo and Video DronesTo make your drone flying easier and more pleasurable outside, DJI has created their own line of monitors exclusively for the DJI GO and DJI GO 4.0 apps. At approx. 4x brighter than most mobile devices, the Crystal Sky monitors can easily be seen in even the brightest of lighting conditions.
H.264 and H.265 video decoding provide smooth, real-time video while flying. A built-in HDMI output allows you to output 4K video to FPV goggles and other video display devices. A two-cell battery provides between 4-6 hours of flying/recording time, depending on the size monitor you have. DJI will offer 7.85-inch and 5.5-inch screens that operate between the temperatures of -4°F to 104°F for use in all weather conditions. A release date and price have not yet been set for these powerful monitors.
- DJI Celebrates Chinese New Year with Release of New Year Themed, Limited Edition Phantom 4 Drone
- DJI Announces New Ground Station Pro App for Autonomous Flight Control
- DJI Releases New DJI GO 4.0 App
- DJI Showcases New Flagship Drone for Aerial Video and Photos: the Inspire 2
- The Phantom 4 Pro; DJI's Latest Addition to Their Renowned Line of Aerial Video/Photo Drones
- Aerial Mega-Zoom - DJI Announces the Zenmuse Z30 Camera System
- DJI Unveils the Mavic Pro: a Folding "Personal" Drone that is Ready Wherever You Go
- DJI Announces First Integrated Zoom Camera for Aerial Drone Photography