DJI Celebrates Chinese New Year with Release of New Year Themed, Limited Edition Phantom 4 DroneIn celebration of the Chinese New Year, DJI has released a special version of the DJI Phantom 4 with a beautiful design by renowned illustrator and designer Martin Sati.
This bright colored, stunning design will definitely make your Phantom 4 stand out amongst all the others; not to mention it will help you see it up in the air better than the standard all white Phantoms. This version of the drone features all of the same technology and on-board features as the original. It will be available January 23 with a price of US $1,199 at Apple and DJI stores and online.
- DJI Announces New Ground Station Pro App for Autonomous Flight Control
- DJI Releases New DJI GO 4.0 App
- DJI Showcases New Flagship Drone for Aerial Video and Photos: the Inspire 2
- The Phantom 4 Pro; DJI's Latest Addition to Their Renowned Line of Aerial Video/Photo Drones
- Aerial Mega-Zoom - DJI Announces the Zenmuse Z30 Camera System
- DJI Unveils the Mavic Pro: a Folding "Personal" Drone that is Ready Wherever You Go
- DJI Announces First Integrated Zoom Camera for Aerial Drone Photography