DJI Announces New Ground Station Pro App for Autonomous Flight Control
Alongside their DJI GO 4.0 App release, DJI announced their new Ground Station Pro App, or GS
Pro, which has been developed to assist
professional operators to plan and control autonomous flights.
The software can be used with as little as a few taps of the screen, but has been designed to handle some very difficult functions such as 3D area mapping, electrical inspections, and architectural photography. This app can provide efficiency and a great deal of added safety to a wide variety dangerous and time consuming aerial photo/video jobs. The app, which is designed for Apple devices, is free and available now for download at the Apple App Store.
- DJI Releases New DJI GO 4.0 App
- DJI Showcases New Flagship Drone for Aerial Video and Photos: the Inspire 2
- The Phantom 4 Pro; DJI's Latest Addition to Their Renowned Line of Aerial Video/Photo Drones
- Aerial Mega-Zoom - DJI Announces the Zenmuse Z30 Camera System
- DJI Unveils the Mavic Pro: a Folding "Personal" Drone that is Ready Wherever You Go
- DJI Announces First Integrated Zoom Camera for Aerial Drone Photography