Daniusoft DVD to iPad Converter for Windows: An Overview
DVD to iPad Converter for Windows, developed by Daniusoft, is a program for converting DVD video and music to formats which are compatible with various models of the iPad--iPad 64GB, 32GB, 16GB, iPad Wi-Fi+3G and iPad Wi-Fi. The conversion software enables you to enjoy your favorite DVDs on the high-resolution iPad screen and the convenience of viewing them anywhere you go with this highly portable device.
The software requires a Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 or 2000 operating system with at least 512 MB RAM. The processor can be AMD or Intel with a minimum speed of 1 GHz and 1 GB free space on the hard drive.
DVD to iPad Converter can convert any DVD disc, folder, ISO file or IFO file to iPad video formats like MP4, MOV, M4V, H.264 and MPEG-4. It also supports extraction of audio and conversion to audio formats like WAV, M4A and MP3. Snapshots can be taken from any scene of the video and saved as image files in JPEG or BMP formats. The software is also capable of converting DVD files which have CSS protection.
Customize and Enhance Output
Although the software looks simple, it is loaded with features which enable you to customize and enhance your output.
- Convert only the portion you require by clipping the favorite part and converting it as a separate file.
- Make several parts out of a large DVD by splitting the video into smaller segments which can load quickly on your device.
- You can merge several segments of your favorite episodes or music into one composite file so that you can enjoy consecutive uninterrupted play on the iPad.
- Crop the black edges of the video so that you can enjoy a full screen image on your iPad.
- Define the video and audio parameters like resolution, channels, bit rate, frame rate, encoder and more, so that the output is optimized for the iPad. All parameters can be saved as profiles for future use.
- Enhance the overall quality of the video by adjusting the brightness, saturation and contrast levels.
Time Saving Operations
DVD to iPad Converter has a simple interface which lets you convert your DVD in three simple operations. You need to load your DVD, set the output parameters and click Start. As the software supports multi-core processors, it gives you a faster speed of conversion and also has the capability of batch conversions. You can line up the files needed to be converted and the software will do the rest.
Add Subtitles and Watermark
DVD to iPad Converter enables you to choose the audio track and also add subtitles to your output. To make your output unique, you can add a watermark which will appear when you play the video on the iPad.