Slideshow Software: A List of Proshow Style Pack 4 Styles
ProShow Style Pack 4 is a professional, modern and refined slideshow software package that offers the end user versatile slideshow capabilities. There are, in fact, 25 top quality styles, each of which are very unique and are the perfect solution for those who wish to add a certain amount of glamor and glitz to their shows, without losing focus on their photographs. There are 15 styles that are classified as ProShow Gold styles, while another 10 are Producer-only styles. Each is, however, very modern and sure to be very useful for everyone.
ProShow Gold Styles
- Backlit Visions provide full backlight illumination and many displays that are made up of images that both converge and spread at the same time.
- Crossing Paths is all about putting 2 images together, which pan a screen from opposing ends to reveal a third image.
- Duality is a colored image that is sleek featuring opposing panning motions. Fanfare is yet another style in which a portrait displays images that grow and fan out.
- Frameworks are about moving images in a subtle manner.
- Oblique helps to pan images in a series.
- Radiate is a style in which images approach the center.
- Reflective Center is a style that provides glossy black colored reflective surfaces.
Other notable styles available in ProShow Gold include Shadowplay, Sidewinder, Smooth Talk, Swept Away, Texture Fade, Vanishing Point and Zephyr.
Production Only Styles
There are 10 styles available in the production side of things. They are:
- Dark Suspension
- Gloss and Glamour
- Portrait Persuasion
- Ribbon Reveal
- Soft Orbit
- Strip Tease