An Overview of Kodak Easy Share Software
Kodak Easy Share software helps you to search, make batches or organize your photographs. You can be creative and share the end result of photographs and videos with family and friends. This software has some great features that are simple to use. Here are some features and how they help to create image files.
- You can easily access your photos and share by tagging them. Tags are supported by most websites and programs that deal with photographs.
- You can rate your pictures and categorize them for easy retrieval.
- You can create an order in storing your pictures through tags, date or star ratings.
- The software keeps track of the photos on your PC, no matter where you keep moving them.
- You can easily share the albums through email, by print and copy, and by publishing them on sites like Facebook and videos on You Tube.
- You can upload all your files onto the Kodak picture gallery and share them on sites like YouTube and Facebook, just by clicking on the 'share' button in your account.
There are editing tools that help in reducing red eye and can modify, enhance and also crop pictures as per your needs. There are features, such as the Creative Projects tab and the Arcsoft Print Creations, that can help you to convert pictures into cards, pages and invitations and personalize your photos respectively. There are tools to edit video files and also add music to those files. Options are available to trim, rotate and splice the video clip through which you can create your own personal video clip with captions. You can restore an old photograph by retouching the problem areas with help of a few editing tools like paint, cloning and the right size brushes.
This software gives you access to the Kodak gallery where you can share and use your favorite pictures to create your own personalized album. You can download the latest version of the software for free from the website, where the system requirements are also mentioned.