An Overall Look at Ashampoo Photo Commander
Ashampoo Photo Commander has all the tools required to bring in order, edit and share your audio, video and digital photography files. It is a one stop shop for photo editing, searching and sharing. This is possible because of the many features and tools it makes available to you. Here are some useful tools of the software.
Ashampoo Photo Commander has huge array of editing tools that help you improve your digital photographs by getting rid of the red eye, cropping, re-sizing, rotating, skewing, painting and adjusting the contrast and hue. It has a single click optimization tool that helps to enhance the pictures immediately before going to the editing section. You can organize your pictures and create projects, slides and presentations with music and captions. It has the Photo Collage tool that helps you make a great collage using your photographs in a short time. You can add special effects like 3D effect to your collage and pictures to make them look more professional.
It’s the version 8 that the company boasts of having many additional tools. Some of the improved features of this version are:
- The improvised user interface does not keep you waiting as all the previews are shown in the background.
- The calendar view sorts out images by folders based on time and date.
- You can add and edit captions on the description bar under the Preview.
- You can get better speed due to improvised interface controls that give photographs a smooth transition and other features.
- The Batch rename tool helps in renaming more than one file at a time.
The latest version of the Ashampoo photo commander is priced around $50. If you need an upgrade from a previous version, then you need only shell out about $15. They do have a trial version and the trial download can be extended up to 40 days. It is a good buy with great features for a reasonable price, so go ahead and try it out.