2 Essential Features of Genuine Fractals
Genuine Fractals, also referred to as Perfect Resize, is an application used to enlarge and resize images. It has become very appreciated by professionals because it can enlarge an image without losing sharpness or detail in the process. Here are some essential features of this program.
1. General Features
Using interpolation as main technique, Genuine Fractals can perform the following tasks:
- Enlarge an image to the desired size and resolution
- Discard edge halos and preserve refined image detail
- Easily crop and redimension images
Genuine Fractals renders lines sharper than Photoshop, but does not promise any improvement in the resolution. It does not replace missing detail, but it is far better than any other editing software used for resizing images.
2. Essential New Features
The developers of Genuine Fractals have improved some of the existing features and added the following new ones:
- Control of smoothness to decrease artifacts in the resizing process and a loupe tool for previews
- New presets
- Two brand new sharpening methods
The Gallery Wrap has some updates as well so that it can provide quick previews while processing the image. Genuine Fractals is compatible with Lightroom, Photoshop and Aperture, but it can also work as an individual application.