Sony NEX-7 Preview
On top of the high-quality 3.0-inch Xtra Fine LCD screen (921k dots + TruBlack technology) found on the back, the NEX-7 is the first NEX model to offer a built-in EVF. This is no ordinary EVF however, rather an extremely cool OLED display that gives you incredible detail and clarity. Another first on a NEX camera, the NEX-7 boasts a built-in, pop-up flash unit. This slick camera embodies a rangefinder look and feel, that many are sure to love; I know I do!
- 24.3-megapixel APS-C "Exmor R" HD CMOS sensor allows for 6000x4000 pixel images!
- New BIONZ processor
- Sony E-mount lens system
- Anti-dust system
- 25-point AF system
- 3.0-inch Xtra Fine LCD with 921k dots and TruBlack technology
- New OLED EVF
- iAuto, Program, Aperture priority, Shutter priority, and Full Manual exposure control
- Broad sensitivity range, from ISO 100 - 16,000
- Exposure compensation ±5EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Full 1080p (60p or 24p) AVCHD video, lower resolution options also available
- Built-in, pop-up flash unit
- Alpha hotshoe for external flash units and other accessories
- 3D still and 3D-Sweep modes
- Combination memory card slot, accepts MS Duo PRO or SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- InfoLitium NP-FW50 (7.2V) battery pack (good for up to 430 shots using the LCD)
The Sony NEX-7 should start hitting dealer shelves sometime in September, with an estimated street price of XXXX.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.