Playback Screens & Menus
Playback mode allows you to view your captured images on the camera's 2.7-inch LCD screen. The images can be displayed alone, with the standard information (above) or with a more detailed list of information about the image. The 4-way controller allows you to scroll through your images by pressing left or right.
Pressing the zoom lever to the wide side puts the camera into index mode. Here you can see all of the images that are present of the memory card in thumbnails, either 16 or 25 at a time. You can also use the calendar view choose you images by the date in which they were taken.
Pressing the zoom lever the other way allows you to zoom in on a single image up to 8x. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image.
- Easy -Allows you to enter Easy mode
- Slideshow- Auto play of all still images
- View Mode - Date View, Folder View Still, Folder View Movie
- Retouch-Trimming, Red-Eye Correction, Unsharpen Mask
- Delete - Remove images from media card
- Protect -This image, multiple images
- DPOF - This image, multiple images
- Print - This image, multiple images
- Rotate - rotate image
- Menu - Menu screens to set sounds, time, etc.
Rotate allows you to change the orientation of an image 90° at a time, without needing a post-production program on a computer.
The W350 also features a trimming mode, which allows you to change the composition of an image by cutting out the edges of the image. This is also useful to get rid of unwanted objects in an image that were unavoidable at the time of shooting.
You can play back your movies either on the camera's LCD screen or on a standard TV with the included multi-cable. There is also an optional adapter that allows you to hook your camera up to a HDTV to watch your HD movies.
- AF Illuminator - Auto, Off
- Grid Line - On or Off
- Disp. Resolution - High, Standard
- Digital Zoom - Smart, Precision, Off
- Auto Orientation - On, Off
- Red Eye Reduction - Auto, On, Off
- Blink Alert - Auto, Off
- Beep - Shutter, High, Low, Off
- Language Settings - Choose the language for your camera's menus
- Function Guide - On or Off
- Demo Mode - Demo Mode 1, Demo Mode 2, Off
- Initialize - Restores the camera to its default settings
- Component - HD (1080i), SD
- Video Out - NTSC, PAL
- USB Connect - Auto, Pictridge, PTP/MTP, Mass Storage
- LUN Settings - Multi, Single
- Download Music - Downloads music from your computer
- Format Music - Deletes all music from the camera
- Power Save - Stamina, Standard, Off
Memory Card Tool:
- Format - Deletes all information from the memory card or internal memory
- Create REC Folder - Make a new folder to store your images in
- Change REC Folder - Select a different folder for your images
- Delete REC Folder - Delete a folder from the memory
- Copy - Copy images back and forth from the internal memory and memory card
- File Number - Series, Reset
- Date & Time Settings - Set the Date, Time and Location settings for the camera
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Street Fighter IV
||Delkin Pop-up Shade Fits 1.6LCD Block Glare & Protect LCD Stick
||Delkin Pop-up Shade Fits 1.8LCD Block Glare & Protect LCD Stick
||HDE ® 3.0" LCD Screen Protector for Kodak Easyshare Digital Cameras - 2.4" (L), 1.8" (W)
||hot shoe cover-level digital SLR accessories
||STK's Sony NP-BN1 BC-CSN Battery Charger - for Sony Cyber-shot CyberShot DSC-W330, TX5, DSC-W350, TX9, W350, DSC-W310, DSC-TX5, DSC-W330, TX7, W330, WX5, DSC-TX7, DSC-TX9, W310, DSC-WX5, DSC-W320, DSC-W380, W320, W380, DSC-W390, W390, DSC-W360, W360, DSC-T99DC, T99DC, NP-BN1
||Two Halcyon 1200 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Battery and Charger Kit + 8GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W350 14.1 MP Digital Camera and Sony NP-BN1