Playback Screens & Menus
By Matt Metzker
When you press the playback button the back of the W330,you will be able to look at the images that are stored on the media card that is in the camera. Pressing the DISP button will allow you to alter what information is shown along with the image as well as being able to change the brightness of the LCD screen.
You can quickly search through stored images using the Index playback
which is activated by maneuvering the Wide/Zoom control toggle. The LCD
will display up to 25 images at one time depending on how many times
the toggle is pressed.
in on an image is done with the zoom button. The playback zoom goes up to 8x's magnification.
- Easy -Allows you to enter Easy mode
- Slideshow- Auto play of all still images
- Retouch-Trimming, correct red-eye
- Delete - Remove images from media card
- Protect -This image, multiple images
- DPOF - This image, multiple images
- Print - This image, multiple images
- Rotate - rotate image
- Select Folder - Select a folder for playback
- Menu - Menu screens to set sounds, time, etc.
- Language Settings
- Function Guide
- Power Save
- Video Out
- USB Connect
- LUN Settings
Memory Card Tool:
- Create REC Folder
- Change REC Folder
- Delete REC Folder
- File Number
- Date & Time Settings
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|HP Battery CHARGER sony NP-BN1 DSC-W380 W350 W330 TX7 TX5|
Seller: USB Phone world
In Stock: Yes