Playback Screens & Menus
Here you can see the playback screen with no extra information. On the LCD itself you will see all the info/buttons, but as mentioned above, they are not shown when using the A/V cables in Play mode.
Here you can see an example of the onscreen information in playback mode. We were able to glitch the camera into displaying this for a split second and captured the above (after several tries).
Pressing the Wide zoom control again will bring up the Calendar display, which separates files by the dates captured.
You can also magnify images for critical
inspection. This function is activated by either double-tapping the LCD
or using the Telephoto zoom control. Once enlarged, you simple touch the
screen and drag your finger tip to scroll around inside the frame.
The Playback menu offers a great deal of in-camera functions, such as entering Easy mode, Paint, Retouch images, Display a burst group, Toggle the viewing mode, Protect files, choose DPOF (Direct Print Order Format) settings, Print a photo (when plugged into a printer), Rotate an image, set the Volume, Edit the Display settings and amount of Exposure Data, Choose the number of photos shown when using the Index function (12 or 28), etc.
There are some playback functions that are no possible to use while the camera is in the Multi Media Dock.
- Movie format - AVCHD or MP4
- AF Illuminator - Auto, Off
- Grid Line - On, Off
- Digital Zoom - Smart, Precision, Off
- Auto Orientation - On, Off
- Scene Recog. Guide - On, Off
- Red-eye Reduction - Auto, On or Off
Alert - Auto, Off
- Beep - High, Low, Shutter, Off
- LCD Brightness -
- Language Setting - Choose the menu
- Demo Mode - On, Off
- Initialize - Resets the cameras to the defaults
- HDMI Resolution- Auto, SD, HD (1080i)
- CTRL for HDMI - On or Off
- Component - HD (1080i)
- Housing - On, Off
- USB Connect - Auto, PictBridge, PTP/MTP, Mass Storage
- Download Music - Download music onto your camera
for use with the Slide Show function
- Format Music - Delete all music downloaded for Slide Shows
- Power Save - Standard, Stamina, Off
- Transfer Jet - Single or Select
- Calibration - Calibrates the touch screen
"Memory Stick" Tool:
- Format the Memory Stick or Internal memory
- Change REC. Folder
- Copy - Copy all data from
- File Number - Series (default) or
Setting - Choose your Home location, and Destination Location if
- Date & Time Setting
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.