Playback Screens & Menus
Here you can see the playback screen with no extra information. On the LCD itself you will see all the info/buttons, but as mentioned above, they are not shown when using the A/V cables in Play mode.
You can also magnify images for critical inspection. This function is activated by either double-tapping the LCD or using the Telephoto zoom control. Once enlarged, you simple touch the screen and drag your finger tip to scroll around inside the frame.
The Playback menu offers a great deal of in-camera functions, such as entering Easy mode, Paint, Retouch images, Display a burst group, Toggle the viewing mode, Protect files, choose DPOF (Direct Print Order Format) settings, Print a photo (when plugged into a printer), Rotate an image, set the Volume, Edit the Display settings and amount of Exposure Data, Choose the number of photos shown when using the Index function (12 or 28), etc.
- AF Illuminator - Auto, Off
- Grid Line - On, Off
- Digital Zoom - Smart, Precision, Off
- Auto Orientation - On, Off
- Scene Recog. Guide - On, Off
- Blink Alert - Auto, Off
- Beep - High, Low, Shutter, Off
- LCD Brightness - Normal, Bright
- Language Setting - Choose the menu language
- Demo Mode - On, Off
- Initialize - Resets the cameras to the defaults
- Component - SD, HD (1080i)
- Video Out - NTSC, PAL
- Housing - On, Off
- USB Connect - Auto, PictBridge, PTP/MTP, Mass Storage
- Download Music - Download music onto your camera for use with the Slide Show function
- Format Music - Delete all music downloaded for Slide Shows
- Calibration - Calibrates the touch screen
"Memory Stick" Tool:
- Format - Format the Memory Stick or Internal memory
- Create REC. Folder
- Change REC. Folder
- Delete REC. Folder
- Copy - Copy all data from Internal>MS
- File Number - Series (default) or Reset
- Area Setting - Choose your Home location, and Destination Location if traveling
- Date & Time Setting
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.