Click on the image below to take a QTVR tour of the T77
The T77 compared to an average CD disc.
Cyber-shot T77 Features:
- 10.1-Megapixel Super HAD CCD sensor with 4:3, 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Carl Zeiss 'folded' 4x Zoom (35-140mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
- Sony Super SteadyShot optical image stabilization
- Stylish, durable and ultra-thin stainless metal body in five colors (brown, green, pink, black and silver)
- MPEG VX Fine Movies: 640x480 w/audio at 30fps, length limited only by media
- Easy, Auto, Program AE plus 11 Scene modes
- Burst Mode: 100 shots at 1.6fps (all resolutions)
- Live histogram display in capture and playback modes
- 9 Area Multi-point AF system; auto or selectable Spot AF point
- Auto Macro and Face detection technologies
- Smile Shutter mode, automatically detects and captures smiling faces (Auto mode only)
- Anti-blink mode captures two images, then only saves the image that shows less squinting or blinking
- 3.0' Touchpanel Clear Photo LCD Plus screen
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 equivalent
- Noise Reduction: Automatically cleans up long exposure images
- Sony's DRO technology (Dynamic Range Optomizer)
- Flash with Auto, Fill, Forced Off, and Slow Synchro (Red Eye reduction available)
- USB 2.0 high speed Auto-Connect to host computer
- Rechargeable InfoLithium battery and AC charger included
- 15MB internal memory + Memory Stick Duo & MS Duo Pro cards up to 16GB
- DPOF and PictBridge direct-print USB compatible
- HD (1080i) video output for viewing images on a HDTV
The Cyber-shot T77 camera kit includes: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BD1, Battery Charger BC-CSD, Multi Connector Cable USB/AV, Power Cord Except U2 / CA2, Wrist Strap, Paint Pen, CD-ROM Software, Station Plate F.
The Sony Cyber-shot T77 is available now for estimated selling prices of US$279.99.
Please help support our site and visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability.