Click on the T7 for a 360° QTVR tour
The new Cyber-shot T7 is just over a third-of-an inch, making it Sony's thinnest, fully-featured model yet. Though small in stature, the camera packs a powerful punch. It has a 2.5-inch 'hybrid' LCD screen, covering about two-thirds of the back of the camera, which is perfectly sized for framing, displaying and sharing pictures.
The T7 has sophisticated auto-focus and auto-exposure options to help get the picture right the first time. It allows you to choose from nine settings to match the scene - whether it's twilight, portrait, landscape, snow, beach or even fireworks - so it is easy to shoot high-quality images even in challenging lighting conditions. And due to Sony's Real Imaging Processor™ circuit, the T7 is lightning fast. It shoots bursts of up to four full-resolution images at three frames per second. The T7 also comes equipped with Sony's anti-reflective Clear Photo LCD screen, which significantly reduces unwanted glare in brightly-lit environments and delivers vivid color reproduction. The camera's large 2.5" screen is optimized for easy viewing and sharing of images with friends, even at wide angles - whenever, wherever.
Ten pre-set picture-taking modes also make it easier to get the perfect shot, without having to make any adjustments. Select "Magnifying Glass" for macro shooting up to 1 cm from your object or "High Speed Shutter" to catch fast-moving action like your mom's tennis match.
And don't worry about your battery keeping up with you; Sony's Real Imaging Processor power management system lets you shoot full resolution images in seconds. At 240 shots per charge, the Cyber-shot T7's InfoLithium® E series battery won't let you down.
With this new camera, you not only get the still image but the video too. With an optional Memory Stick PRO Duo™ media card, shooting high-quality video is simple. MPEG-VX fine mode lets you record motion video with audio at 640x480 pixel resolution at 30 frames per second, up to the capacity of a compatible media card. A 1-gigabyte Sony Memory Stick card can hold up to 12 minutes of VGA-quality 640 x 480 MPEG video and 384, 5-megapixel JPEG Fine images.
Once you have captured the perfect pictures and MPEG videos, don't let them sit in your camera or PC. Share them with your family and friends. Connect the T7 to a Sony DPP-FP50 digital photo printer and view your favorite photos as a slideshow on your television or turn them into postcards, calendars and much more.
DSC-T7 Major Features:
- Sony 5 Megapixel effective CCD image sensor
- Carl Zeiss "folded" 3x Zoom (38-114mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
- Stylish, durable and ultra-thin aluminum body
- Magnifying Glass Mode for subjects as close as 1cm (0.4 in.)
- MPEG Movie: 640x480 VX Fine w/audio at 30fps (Memory Stick Pro required),
640x480 VX standard at 16fps, length limited only by media
- Auto, Program AE plus 9 Scene modes
- Live histogram display in capture and playback modes
- 5 Area Multi-point AF; auto or selectable Spot AF point
- 2.5" TFT color (230,000 pixels) LCD Screen with Auto Brightness
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400 equivalent
- Adjustable color saturation, contrast and sharpness
- Noise Reduction: Automatically cleans up long exposure images
- 14bit DXP A/D Conversion - allows a wider dynamic range from highlight to shadow
- Flash with Auto, Fill, Forced Off, and Slow Synchro (Red Eye reduction available)
- USB 2.0 high speed Auto-Connect to host computer
- Rechargeable InfoLithium battery and AC charger included
- Removeable Memory Stick Duo & MS Duo Pro cards
- DPOF and PictBridge direct-print USB compatible