Record Screens & Menus
Auto mode takes all of the guess work out of shooting with this camera.
Unlike a traditional auto mode, this mode will automatically choose the
correct scene mode for the current shooting situation. Unlike past models, the H70 gives you access to more options than we normally see. These include Image size, Burst settings, Exposure compensation, Scene Recognition (Auto or Advanced), Smile Detection Sensitivity, Face Detection, and the In-camera guide. Pressing up (DISP) on the 4-way controller will allow you to toggle the different display options.
As you turn the mode dial, a virtual dial will also appear on the LCD, giving you a brief description of each position.
the iAuto mode isn't able to find the appropriate scene mode, you can
select one under the SCN mode position: Soft Skin, Soft snap, Landscape, Twilight Portrait, Twilight, High Sensitivity, Gourmet, Pet, Beach, Snow, Fireworks, and Advanced Sport Shooting.
While the H70 is fully-automatic when shooting in iAuto or Program mode, Manual mode gives you the most control of all the exposure options. Here you can choose the the shutter speed and aperture by pressing the Set button in the center of the 4-way controller. Up/Down will toggle the shutter speed, while Left/Right changes the Aperture from wide open or stopped down (only two options are available). On the bottom right you can see a small Exposure Value, which helps you dial in a proper exposure (showing -2.0EV in our example).
Program FUNC. Menu:
- Image Size - 16M, 10M, 5M, VGA, 12M (16:9), 2M (16:9)
- Burst Settings - Single, Burst
- Bracket Setting - Off, ±0.3, ±0.7, ±1.0, WB BRK
- Exposure Value - -2.0 to +2.0
- ISO - Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent2, Fluorescent 3, Incandescent, Flash, Custom
- Focus- Multi AF, Center AF, Spot AF
- Metering Mode-Multi, Center, Spot
- Smile Detection Sensitivity - Big Smile, Normal Smile, Slight Smile
- Face Detection - Off, Auto, Child Priority, Adult, Priority
- DRO - Off, Standard, Plus
- In-Camera Guide - Enter the camera guide
- Menu- Enter the change shooting settings, Main Settings, Memory Card Tool, Clock Settings
Sony's "Sweep Panorama" mode allows you to capture panorama images by
simply pressing the shutter release once and then moving the camera from
side to side or up and down while the camera snaps images, and then combines all of
the images it needs to create your final panoramic photo.
mode allows you to capture MPEG-4 video with mono sound at resolutions of 1280x720
or 640x480. While shooting in 720p HD mode, the camera is able to
capture movies up to 29 minutes in length. The H70 gives you access to
use the optical zoom while recording your movies, and the Optical SteadyShot stabilization system is also available. Video clips are saved with the.MP4 file extension.
- Image Size - 720p Fine, 720p Standard, VGA
- Exposure Value --2.0 to +2.0
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent2, Fluorescent 3, Incandescent, Custom
- Metering Mode - Multi, Center
- SteadyShot - Standard, Active
- In-Camera Guide - Enter the camera guide
- Menu - Enter the change shooting settings, Main Settings, Memory Card Tool, Clock Settings
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Konica Minolta Dimage A2 8MP Digital Camera with 7x Anti Shake Optical Zoom
||Samsung Galaxy Camera with Android Jelly Bean v4.1.2 OS, 16.3MP CMOS with 21x Optical Zoom and 4.8" Touch Screen LCD, WiFi (White) (OLD MODEL)
||Olympus SP-565UZ 10MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Dual Image Stabilized Zoom
||HEAVY DUTY SHELF 20" BLACK 27 LBS.-by ICC
||Sony DSC-W800 Digital Camera (Black) + 32GB Green's Camera Bundle 2
||STK'S Sony NP-BG1 Charger - for NP-BG1 and NP-FG1 Batteries, Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9V, DSC-HX5V, DSC-H70, DSC-HX7V, DSC-H55, DSC-WX10, DSC-H20, DSC-H50, DSC-W290, DSC-W55, DSC-H10, DSC-HX5, DSC-W120, DSC-W150, DSC-W220, DSC-W80, DSC-H9, DSC-H7, DSC-W150
||DSTE® 2x NP-BG1 Battery + DC92 Travel and Car Charger Adapter for Sony DSC-H50 H55 H70 H90 HX20V HX30V N1 N2 T20 T100 W120 W130 Camera as NP-FG1