Click on the H10 for a 360° QTVR tour
The new Sony Cybershot H10 uses a powerful Carl Zeiss 10x optical zoom lens with Super SteadyShot optical image stabilization to capture action at a distance. The lens yields sharp, high-contrast images and reduces color fringing, even when shooting in telephoto ranges.
Its improved "advanced sports" shooting mode now employs a system to apply higher shutter speeds, up to 1/4000 of a second, more frequently than on previous models. This mode combines high shutter speeds with predictive continuous auto-focusing so you can quickly focus and capture fast-moving subjects with minimal shutter lag - basically the time it takes for the camera to focus and shoot.
The large, bright 3.0" Clear Photo LCD Plus display, and an anti-reflective coating provides for excellent visibility to help you compose, view, and share photos with superb clarity and color reproduction, even in bright sunlight.
The H-series cameras incorporate selectable in-camera editing functions so you can spend more time on the
field and less time behind a computer. Equipped with Sony's new Dynamic Range Optimizer, originally developed
for the Alpha digital SLR system, the new cameras can analyze captured image data and instantly determine
the best exposure and tonality of each picture before JPEG compression. A new D-Range Optimizer (DRO) plus mode applies a high image correction algorithm to retrieve more picture detail in bright highlights and dark shadows.
Other helpful features include five color modes that provide the same effects via in-camera image processing that are typically achieved with colored lens filters; in-camera editing features; advanced in-camera image management functions; improved slide show functions with longer music files; and HD component output for viewing photos on a compatible HDTV set.
The cameras use 31MB of internal memory, which can be expanded further with an optional Memory Stick Duo
or Memory Stick PRO Duo card, available in capacities up to 8 gigabytes. A high-speed USB 2.0 port
provides connectivity with Windows and Mac computers for fast transfers of images and movies. You can
make high-quality prints by simply connecting the camera to any PictBridge compatible photo printer.
DSC-H10 Major Features:
- Sony 8.1 Megapixel effective CCD image sensor
- Carl Zeiss 10x Zoom (38-380mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
- Super SteadyShot Optical Image Stabilization fights motion blur, even during longer exposures at full zoom.
- MPEG Movie: 640x480 VX Fine w/audio at 30fps (Memory Stick Duo Pro required),
640x480 VX at 16fps, approx 10 minutes.
- Auto, Program AE and Manual Exposure
- Live histogram display in capture and playback
- 9 Area Multi-point AF; Monitoring AF
- 3.0-inch LCD screen (230,000 pixels)
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- High Sensitivity Mode (ISO 3200) allows you to shoot with great results in low-light conditions
- Built-in flash with Auto, Forced On and Off, Red Eye Reduction and Slow Synchro
- USB 2.0 high speed Auto-Connect to host computer
- Powered by NP-BG1 rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- 31MB internal memory plus Memory Stick Duo / Duo Pro compatible
- DPOF and PictBridge direct-print USB compatible
Bundled Accessories: Rechargeable Battery - NP-BG1, Battery Charger - BC-CSGB,Multi Connector Cable - USB, AV, Power Cord, Shoulder strap, Lens Cap, Lens Cap Strap, Lens Hood, Lens Adaptor Ring, CD-ROM Software
Note: No Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Media or adaptors are included.