Click on the DC310 for a QuickTime VR tour
The SeaLife ReefMaster DC310 is a high quality 3-megapixel digital camera for use on land or under the water. It's rated waterproof to 200 feet when mounted in the included housing and can be set to one of three different automatic exposure modes: Land, Sea or Sea w/external flash. The "Sea" modes set the camera for optimal color reproduction in the deep blue. The DC310 is the deluxe 3-megapixel model that allows for changing modes and accessing all of the camera's controls while underwater. The Reefmaster DC300 is the simpler, 3-megapixel point-n-shoot model with minimal control buttons on its housing.
The Reefmaster cameras feature a bright yellow, rubber armored outer housing and large non-slip grip areas to make them durable and easy to use when wet. They also feature an Instant Delete function -- after taking a picture it is displayed on the color LCD along with a "Delete Current?" prompt for 4 seconds. If you like the shot - just wait a few seconds. If you don't like it, simply hit the shutter again and it's deleted. This makes it easier and faster to keep only the shots that you want!
The 1.5-inch color LCD makes it easy to review images and access the menus. Get long battery life using lithium CR-V3 or high-capacity AA rechargeable NiMH batteries. The DC310 can also be enhanced with SeaLife accessories like macro and wide angle lenses, and external flash units. The perfect gift for the warm-water tropical vacationer or diver in your family! They also make great cameras for those engaging in water-based sports or extreme weather conditions.
And don't forget that the camera comes out of the housing and can be used liked any other digital camera when you're not diving or snorkeling. The DC310 is an easy to use camera that can create photo-quality 8 x 10-inch prints and is small enough to fit in your pants pocket.
ReefMaster DC310 Features
- 3-Megapixel CCD, creates up to 2048x1536 images
- Land Mode, Sea Mode and Sea Mode w/External Flash
- U/W case is depth tested to 200 feet
- Sea modes generate vivid colors in low light
- Review and Instant delete option in both Sea Modes
- 1.5-inch color TFT monitor
- Automatic TTL exposure control in 3 programs
- Normal, Portrait and Macro focus modes
- Adjustable ISO speed, white balance and exposure compensation
- Automatic power save mode to extend battery power
- Expandable with ReefMaster lenses, flashes and accessories
- Powered by 2xAA batteries or a CR-V3 battery
- 8MB internal memory expanudable with optional SD cards
- USB connectivity and Video Out
The ReefMaster DC310 outfit is available now and includes: 3-Megapixel DC310 digital camera, Underwater housing, wrist and safety strap, CD with MGI Photo Suite software, USB cable, Video cable, Care Kit with anti-fog desiccant cartridges, Full color manual, Detailed instruction book, Soft case for inner camera.
The DC310 is -not- waterproof unless it's inside of the underwater case.