Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the "Play" button on the back of the camera will activate the playback mode. The last image or video captured will be displayed full screen, and the amount of display information can be changed by pressing Up (DISP) on the 4-way controller. Left and Right on the 4-way controller allow you to scroll through your images.
To quickly search through stored photos, you can activate the Index option by pressing the Wide angle zoom control. Here you can quickly scroll through your images in groups of 1, 9 or 20 images at a time, and along the bottom you can see the date the file was captured.
For those who want to critically inspect a photo, or zoom in on their friend's funny looking expression, you can use the Zoom or Magnify option by pressing the Telephoto zoom control. You can magnify an image up to 9.4x in .1x steps (depending on resolution setting used), and you can then use the 4-way controller to scroll around inside the image. By pressing "OK" while zoomed in, you can crop the image and save a new image with just what you see on the screen.
- Resize - Resize an image to a smaller size
- Rotate - Change the orientation of an image
- Smart Filter - Normal, Miniature, Vignetting, Soft Focus, Old Film, Half Tone Dot, Sketch, Fish-eye, Classic, Retro, Oil Painting, Cartoon, Ink Painting, Cross Filter
- Image Adjust - Alter the Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation
- Delete - Delete files from memory
- Protect - Protect files from deletion
- Face List Edit - only available once you've setup a Face List
- DPOF - Choose direct print settings
- Copy to Card - Copy files from internal memory to your memory card
Slide Show Menu:
- Images - choose the images you want in the slide show
- Interval - choose the amount of time between photos
- Effect - add creative effects
- Music - add music to the Slide Show
You can play back your movies on the camera's LCD screen. Here you can see that pressing the "OK" button allows you to play (and pause) the movie. Pressing down allows you to capture an image from within a movie. The size of the captured image will be the same resolution as the video captures (e.g. 1080p = 1920x1080).
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.