Samsung WB700 Preview
Samsung is rolling out an ultra-slim camera with sizable zoom today, the WB700 digital camera. The camera uses an 18x optical zoom in combination with a 1.3x digital zoom for a combined rating of 24x zoom via a Schneider KREUZNACH untla-wide lens. The thin, stylish camera also includes a 16 Megapixel 1/2.33" CCD sensor for taking shots.
The Samsung WB700 sports 720p video recording, full manual control, a new audio noise reduction system for video and a variety of smart filters to apply to your pictures. It has a dimension of 3.92 inches wide by 2.32 inches tall by 0.85 inches deep.
Samsung WB700 Camera Features:
- 16-Megapixel; 1/2.33-inch square pixel CCD
- 18x optical zoom lens covers 24~432 mm (equivalent)
- 1.3x Digital Zoom (equates to 24x zoom)
- Dual Optical & Digital Image Stabilization
- Full Manual Mode (A/S/M Support)
- Smart Filter 2.0 / Smart Auto / Perfect Portrait System
- H.264 720p video recording
- HDMI Connectivity
- RAW file format supported
- SD/SDHC compatible
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
The Samsung WB700 compact digital camera will be available in April 2011 for a MSRP of $299.99 in silver and black.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.