The TL100 compared to an average CD disc.
- 12.2-megapixel CCD image sensor for images sizes up to 4000x3000 pixels
- Samsung 3x optical zoom lens (35-105mm in 35mm equivalent)
- Smart Auto exposure mode chooses from 11 scene modes for best possible results
- Program AE mode offers access to more advaced setttings (ISO, WB, etc.)
- Digital Image Stabilization
- Face Detection system with Blink Detection, Smile Shot, and Beauty Shot options
- Capture video at 800x592 (20fps) or 640x480 and 320x240 (30/15fps) w/audio
- Powerful Effects: Photo Style Selector and Image Adjustment (Sharpness, Saturation, Contrast)
- High speed continuous and Auto Exposure Bracketing shooting
- 2.7-inch color TFT LCD screen with 230K pixels
- Macro focus as close as 4 inches (10cm) from the lens
- Adjustable sensitivity from ISO 80 - 3200
- Adjustable ISO, white balance, and metering
- 31MB of internal memory and removable SD/SDHC/MMC card storage
- Voice recordeing mode enables use as a digital sound recorder
- In-camera edit menu for making adjustments to still images
- Li-ion rechargeable battery, charged via USB (AC Adapter included)
- USB 2.0 Mass Storage and PictBridge compliant
The TL100 camera kit includes: Rechargeable battery pack, AC adapter/USB cable, AV cable, Camera Strap, Software CD-ROM, Maual and Product Warranty.
The Samsung TL100 is available now for estimated selling prices of US$229.99.
Please help support our site and visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.