Playback Screens & Menus
Please excuse the quality of the ST95 screens, the video out cable is not included with the camera.
Pressing the playback button on the back allows you to view the images that are saved on the LCD screen. You have the option of turning the photo info on and off in the menu.
Pressing the checkerboard icon or the zoom to the wide end enters the camera into index mode. Here you can quickly look through all of the images on the microSD card. Just touch the image you want to see to make it full-sized.
Using the zoom control to the telephoto end allows you to zoom in on an image up to 14.4x its normal size. Dragging your finger across the screen allows you to scroll around. The scissor icon on the left allows you to crop your image to the point that you are zoomed into.
Playback menu options:
- Delete - Select file or All
- Start Slide Show - Starts a slideshow of your images
- Protect - Save files from deletion
- Resize - 3M, 1M. Start Image
- Rotate - Change the orientation of an image 90° at a time
- Smart Crop - Choose 4 points and the camera will crop your image to them
- Face List - List of saved faces on the camera
- File Information - On or Off
- DPOF - Set the direct print settings
- Copy to Card - Copy files from internal memory to the memory card
- Gesture View - Enable or disable the ability to "draw" on the LCD to sort files, rotate, delete, etc.
Photo Edit is photo editing suite that is built right into your camera. This gives you total control over any image that is stored on your memory card.
Resize allows you to make a smaller copy of an image that you have already captured. This saves you time by preparing images for upload to the web or email on the camera.
Rotate lets you change the orientation of an image 90° at a time.
While you are zoomed in on an image, pressing the scissor icon allows you to trim that image to the zoomed position on the LCD screen.
- Volume - Off, Low, Medium, High
- Children Sound - Off, 1, 2, 3
- Beep Sound - On or Off
- Shutter Sound - Off, 1, 2, 3
- Start Sound - Off, 1, 2, 3
- AF Sound - On or Off
- Function Description - On or Off
- Start Image - Off, Logo, User Image
- Grid Line - 2x2, 3x3, +, X
- Display Brightness - Auto, Dark, Normal, Bright
- Quick View - Off, 0.5, 1, 3 seconds
- Power Save - On or Off
- Auto Lock - Off, 10 or 30 seconds, 1 min.
- Video Out - NTSC, PAL
- USB - Computer, Printer, Select Mode
- PC Software - On or Off
- Language - Choose the language used in menus
- Time Zone - Choose your time zone
- Date & Time - Set the internal clock/calendar
- Date Type - Choose how date is displayed.
- File No. - Series or Reset
- Auto Rotate - On or Off
- Imprint - Off, Date or Date & Time
- Auto Power Off - Off, 1, 3, 5 or 10 minutes
- AF Lamp - Turn the AF assist lamp On of Off
- Format - Erase everything from the memory card
- Reset - Reset the camera to the factory defaults
- Touch Calibration - Calibrate the touch screen
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||MPF Products Replacement CB-AVC7 AV Audio/Video RCA Cable Cord for Olympus C-25, C-540, C-550, C-560, FE-20, FE-25, FE-26, FE-35, FE-45, FE-46, FE-47, FE-150, FE-160, FE-170, FE-180, FE-190, FE-220, FE-230, FE-240, FE-250, FE-270, FE-280, FE-290, FE-300, FE-310, FE-320, FE-340, FE-350, FE-360, FE-370, FE-3000, FE-3010, FE-4000, FE-4010, FE-5000, FE-5010 & FE-5020 Digital Cameras
||USB Data Cable for: Canon PowerShot A1400 16.0 MP Digital Camera
||Pro Digital Hard Lens Hood For D3X, D3, D2Xs, D2Hs, D2X, D2H, The Nikon D3, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-135mm, 18-105mm, 18-70mm, 16-85mm) Nikon Lenses
||Jili Online Protective Dust-proof Cover Silicon Soft Case Lens Cap For Gopro Hero5 Pink
||Jili Online Soft Silicone Housing Case Lens Cap For GoPro Hero 5 Camera Accessories Purple