Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Pressing the Play button on the back of your PL90 brings up the last image captured or viewed. Images are shown in full screen mode with the image information displayed. Pressing "up" on the 4-way pad here will also scroll through your display options. Using the "left" and "right" positions on the 4-way controller will scroll through your stored images.
Using your zoom control (telephoto) brings you to the magnify option. This allows you to scroll around your photo and zoom into any specific area using the 4-way pad. You can enlarge up to 12.5x in several steps, depending on the image size mode being used. The LCD shows you the area that is being magnified in the blue box, top/left. Pressing the OK button will Trim or Crop the area you have selected and save it as a new file.
Playback menu options:
- Edit - Resize, Rotate, Photo Style Selector, and Image Adjust
- Multi Slide Show - Start a slide show
- File Options - Delete, Protect, add a voice memo, set DPOF options or copy images from internal memory to the SD/SDHC card
- Sound - Adjust Volume, start sound, shutter sound, beep sound, AF sound
- Display - Function Description, Start Image, Display Brightness, Quick View and Power Save
- Settings - Choose format, reset, language, time zone, date&time, date type, time zone, File no., imprint, auto power off, AF lamp, video out, USB and PC Software.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.