Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the Play button on the back of your PL200 brings up the last image captured or viewed. Images are shown in full screen mode with the image information displayed. Pressing "up" on the 4-way pad here will also scroll through your display options. Using the "left" and "right" positions on the 4-way controller will scroll through your stored images.
This is a view of the index mode. Using your zoom control counterclockwise (wide) will filter through 1, 9, or 25 of your images/videos at a time. This makes it easier to scroll through all saved images. The Menu button here allows you to change how your PL200 filters
images/videos/ voice files by Type, Date, Color, or Week.
Using your zoom control clockwise (telephoto) brings you to the magnify option. This allows you to scroll around your photo and zoom into any specific area using the 4-way pad. You
can enlarge up to 13.5x in several steps, depending on the image size
mode being used. The LCD shows you the area that is being magnified in the blue box, top/left. Pressing the OK button will Trim
or Crop the area you have selected and save it as a new file.
Here we show a movie clip being played back full screen.
You have options to Start, Stop or Pause a movie, as well as capture a still
frame from the video. To capture a frame from the video, simply pause then press the "down" key on your 4-way pad. The new photo will automatically be saved into your index, at the same resolution as the video. The "left/right" keys on the 4-way pad allow you to fast forward/rewind the video.
Playback menu options:
- Edit - Resize, Rotate, Photo Style Selector, and Image Adjust
- Multi Slide Show - Start a slide show
- File Options - Delete, Protect, add a voice memo, set DPOF options or copy images from internal memory to the SD/SDHC card
- Sound - Adjust Volume, start sound, shutter sound, beep sound, AF sound, and Self-Portrait sound
- Display - Choose the menu language and other display options (start image, quick veiw, power save, etc.)
- Settings - Choose format, reset, language, date&time, date type, time zone, File no., imprint, auto power off, video out, AF lamp, and USB mode settings.