Playback Screens & Menus
Please excuse the quality of the screen captures. The NX30 kit does not include an AV output cable, therefore we had to photograph the LCD.
With a single image displayed on the screen in Playback mode you can see data about the photograph's settings at the time of recording. Just press DISP on the four-way ring to change the data displayed on the screen.
You can see screen with no shooting data, a screen with the file number, a screen listing all of the photo's settings, and a screen showing settings and histograms.
To see thumbnail images of photos you have stored on the memory card, turn the command dial on the top panel of the camera to the left. You can see a 3x5 grid or a 4x6 grid.
Touch Menu to open the Playback menu. Or touch All to sort the stored images by date or time.
Touch the two lines that form a left-pointing chevron to open the Share menu. The options under the Share icon are:
- Samsung Link
You can magnify the currently displayed image by turning the command dial to the right. You can magnify the image up to 7.6x. The large white rectangle in the lower right corner represents the overall image, while the small white rectangle represents the current view in relation to the overall image. Use the four-way ring to change the current view.
When playing back a movie on the NX30's display screen, you just touch the Play icon in the middle of the screen. Once a movie is playing you'll see the movie playback tools along the bottom of the screen. Press the Menu button to stop the playback or touch the pause button to temporarily halt the video playback.
If you press the Menu button while you're in Playback mode, you'll gain access to the Playback menu. The Playback menu options are:
- Share (Wi-Fi) - Picasa, YouTube, Dropbox, Flickr, MobileLink, Samsung Link, E-mail
- Delete - Multiple Delete, Delete All
- Protect - Multiple Protect, Protect All
- Overexposure Guide - Off, On
- Start Slide Show
- Slide Show Options - Play Mode (One Play, Repeat), Interval (1 sec, 3 sec, 5 sec, 10 sec), Music (Off, The Flea Waltz, Chopsticks, Dream of Love, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Canon in D, Air on the G String, Love's Greeting, Cantata No. 140, Cello Suite No. 1, Serenade, Swan Lake, Habanera, Nocturne, Traumerei, The Trout, Ave Maria, Mozart Piano Concerto No. 1, Spring Song, Solveig's Song, Four Seasons), Effect (Off, Calm, Shine, Relax, Lively, Sweet)
- Trim Movie
- Auto Rotate - Off, On
You can access the Samsung NX30's in-camera editing options by pressing the Fn button on the back of the camera with a single image displayed on the screen in Playback mode. Then touch one of the icons on the screen to access the editing options.
The options under the Edit icon are:
- Rotate - Off, Right 90 degrees, Left 90 degrees, 180 degrees, Horizontal, Vertical
- Resize - Original, 10.1M 3:2, 5.9M 3:2, 2M 3:2
The options under the Color icon are:
- Auto Adjustment
- Brightness - +8 to -8
- Contrast - +8 to -8
- Saturation - +8 to -8
- RGB Adjustment - Red (+8 to -8), Green (+8 to -8), Blue (+8 to -8)
- Color Temperature - +4000K to -4000K
- Exposure - +8 to -8
- Hue - +180 degrees to -180 degrees
The options under the Portrait icon are:
- Face Retouch
- Red-Eye Fix
The options under the Smart Filter icon are:
- Colored Pencil
- Wash Drawing
- Oil Painting
- Ink Painting
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Goliton Lens Cap For Gopro Hero 4 Session
||GFM 3-inch LCD Hood Flips Up Shade For Digital Camera Screens
||Ubisoft Motion Tracking Camera
||Hitech - USB Cable for Digital SLR Camera CANON EOS 10D / EOS 20D / EOS 20D EF-S 18-55mm Kit / EOS 30D / EOS 30D EF-S 18-55mm Kit / EOS 4D
||Samsung ED-BP1410/US NX30 Battery BP1410 (Black)
||Premium Well Padded Camera CASE / BAG and Full Size 60" inch TRIPOD Accessories KIT for Samsung NX500, NX1, NX3000, WB2200F, WB1100F, NX30, NX, NX2000, NX1100, NX300, NX300M, EX2F Digital Cameras