Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the Play button brings up the last image captured full screen on the rear display. The current folder and file number is in the upper right corner. Pressing the DISP button will change the amount of information that appears on the screen.
- Delete - Select, All
- View - Single, 3, 9, 20
- Image Edit - red-eye Fix, Backlight, Photo Style Selector, Resize, Rotate, Face RetouchAuto Rotate - On, Off
- Highlight - On, Off
- DPOF - Standard, index, Size
- Slideshow - Automated slide show with 3, 5, 10 or 30 sec picture delay
- Images - All, Date, Select
- Effect - Off, Effect 1, Effect 2
- Interval - 1sec, 3sec, 5sec, 10sec
- Music - On, Off
Here is an image of a movie in Playback mode, the OK button acts as the play button and the left and right sides of the 4way control allow you to go forward and backward through the video clip. Pressing the down arrow at any time during the playback will capture a still image from the video; which is saved at the same resolution that the video was captured in.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Samsung 7.4 Volt Li-Ion Digital Camera Battery|
In Stock: Yes