Ricoh RR1 Caplio Review
Movable Type Admin
Playback Screens & Menus
Playback screen with all overlay information enabled. I am not crazy about
Ricoh's choice of the pinkish color as it is often hard to see against other screen
When reviewing portrait (vertical) mode images the camera will automatically rotate
them, if needed the rotation can be CW or CCW.
Multi Image mode is enabled from the menu (see below) and allows you to see many
smaller images per screen so you can easily go through large numbers of stored
images and select one for full screen playback, delete or to set DPOF printing info.
While viewing an image fullscreen you can press the Enter button to attach a
annotation to the image.
Fullscreen 2272x1704 images can be magnified 1.4x, 1.8x or 3.6x by pressing the
telephoto zoom control button. (1120x840 is limited to 1.8x and 640x480 is limited to
2x). Once enlarged you can scroll around inside of the image.
Large images may be in-camera cropped either horizontally or vertically and saved
in 1120 x 840 or 640 x 480 resolution. Uncompressed TIFF and 640x480 images can NOT
Movies can be played back fullscreen, the audio portion can be heard through the
camera's built-in speaker.
Play Mode Menus
- Multi Image: Enables the thumnail index mode
- Auto Playback: Starts the automated slideshow playback mode
- Cropping: Crop andsave large image to smaller size
- Copy: Copy image data from internal memory to flash card
- Select Folder: Select the image folder to be used
- Rotation: Rotate portrait mode images L or R 90 degrees
- Protect: Protect images from accidental deletion
- DPOF: Set DPOF priting information
- Format: Formats SmartMedia card or internal memory
- Keep Settings: Select those settings you want saved from power on to off
- LCD Confirmation: Shot just taken is displayed on the LCD (0 to 5 secs)
- Auto Power Off: Power Down after 1, 3 or 5 minutes of inactivity
- Beep Sound: Turn beep sounds On/Off
- Power Save Mode: Turns the LCD monitor off when inactive
- Sequential Numbering: Enable/disable sequential file numbering
- Date Setting: Set the camera's clock and calendar
- Video Out Mode: Video signal format is NTSC or PAL.
- Language: Menu language - English, French, German, or Japanese.
- Initialize Settings: Reset all settings to default
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||(5 Pack) Canon EOS 5D Mark II 2 Digital SLR Camera Screen Protector with LifeTime Replacement Warranty, Exact Fit Crystal Clear LCD Kit, No Cutting Needed (Fortress Brand)
||(5 Pack) Canon EOS 650D Rebel T4i Kiss X6i DSLR Digital Camera HD High Definition Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protector Kit Exact Fit, No Cutting Needed. LifeTime Replacement Warranty (Fortress Brand)
||Guide to the Sony Alpha 100 inBrief
||P452 Filter Holder Adaptor Ring 52mm
||Generic Plastic Battery Storage Case Box Holder For 18650 Black
||Ricoh Caplio RR1, RDC-i500, RDC-6000, RDC-7, RDC-7S - Replacement Battery (Premium Cells, 1500 mAh, 5 YR Warranty)
||3.70V, 1000mAh, Li-ion, Replacement Camera Battery for TOSHIBA Allegretto 5300 / PDR-T Series,CASIO QV-R3, QV-R4,CREATIVE DiVi CAM 428,FUJIFILM FinePix 50i, 601, FinePix M603, FinePix M603 Zoom, FUJIFILM FinePix F Series,KODAK Easyshare One, LS, DX, P, Z Series,OLYMPUS AZ-1, AZ-2, AZ-2 Zoom, Ferrari Digital Model 2004,PENTAX Optio 330S, 330RS, 430, 430RS,RICOH Caplio 300G, Caplio 400G wide, G3, G4, G4 wide, RR10, RR30,ROLLEI Prego dp5300,SONY My Line Online, Mylo, Mylo COM-1, Mylo COM-1/B, Mylo COM-1/W, Mylo COM-2,replacement Two-Way Radios Battery for YAESU VX-2, VX-2E, VX-2R,Compatible Part Numbers:NP-30, NP-30DBA,NP-60,KLIC-5000,D-LI2,DB-40,PDR-BT3,LI-20B,COMA-BP1,PDR-BT3,FNB-82LI,