Ricoh CX1 Review
The CX1 compared to an average CD disc.
Ricoh CX1 Features
- 9-megapixel CMOS imager for up to 3456x2592 pixel photos
- 7.1x wide optical zoom lens covers 35mm film equivalent range of 28 - 200mm
- Macro focus as close as 0.39 in. (1cm)
- High-quality 3.0-inch LCD with approx. 920,000 dots
- Compact, lightweight, and durable metal body
- Auto Shooting, Easy Shooting, Dynamic Range Double Shot, and 10 Scene Modes
- Movie mode w/sound, 640x480 or 320x240 at 30 or 15fps
- Three continuous shooting modes: Continuous, M-Continuous Plus, and Ultra-High-Speed Continuous
- Metering options: Multi Light (256 segments), Center Weighted Light, Spot
- Manual exposure compensation: �2EV in 1/3-step increments
- White Balance: Auto, Multi-Pattern Auto, 5 presets, Custom, and white balance bracketing function
- Shutter speeds from 8 - 1/2000 sec.
- Time-lapse interval recording
- Selectable ISO settings from 80 to 1600 (Auto and Auto-HI modes as well)
- Rechargable Li-ion Battery pack (DB-70) included
- USB 2.0 mini-B, High-Speed USB, Mass storage compatible
- Standard definition audio/video output
- ~88MB of internal falsh memory, card slot accpets SD and SDHC type memory cards (no card included)
The Ricoh CX1 camera kit has an MSRP of US$379 and ships with: USB Cable, AV Cable, Rechargeable battery, Battery charger, Hand strap, Lens cap, GX200 software CD-ROM
Optional accessories include:
Rechargeable Battery DB-70
Battery Charger BJ-7
Soft Case (black) SC-90BK
Soft Case (brown) SC-90BN
Neck Strap ST-2
Cable switch CA-1
AC adapter AC-4g
Please help support our site and visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. Please visit Ricoh's Webstie to find the dealer near you.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.