Playback Screens & Menus
Using the Wide Zoom control button will bring up the thumbnail index mode, where you can quickly search through the stored images and select one for full screen playback. You have option of 4 or 9 thumbnails based on how many times you press the button. Press it again and the calendar mode is displayed. You can then press the "Green" button to select which folder you want to search through.
You can also magnify an image from 1.1x to 10x in several increments by pressing the telephoto zoom control. Using the 4-way pad allows you to move around inside the enlarged image to a selected spot for better viewing.
Slideshow, Image Rotation, Miniature Filter (5M), HDR Filter, Digital Filter, Frame Composite (3M), Movie Edit, Redeye Edit, Resize, Cropping, Image & Sound Copy, Voice Memo, Protect, DPOF, and Startup Screen
The Resize option allows you create a smaller image, in-camera, for email, web page use, or to reclaim some memory space in a pinch.
Rotate allows you to change the orientation of an image by 90° at a time.
Movie clips playback at full screen and the 4-way pad is used as the start, stop, and pause control, similar to that of a VCR/DVR. You can pause a movie and play it forwards or backwards one frame at a time.
The movie edit function allows you to save a still image from any frame in the movie. It also allows you to split your longer movies into shorter ones, no computer needed.
Camera Settings Options:
- Sound - Set volume and type of camera operation sounds
- Date Adjust - Set Date & Time
- World Time - Set World Time
- Language - Select the camera's language
- Folder Name - Create an image folder
- USB Connection - MSC or PTP
- Video Out - Set video format (NTSC, PAL)
- Brightness level - LCD brightness
- Power Saving - Time delay before LCD auto dims
- Auto Power Off - 3min, 5min, Off
- Reset - Return settings to default
- Delete All - Delete all images off of the memory card
- Pixel Mapping - Map out bad or "hot" pixels from the image sensor
- Format - Formats the SD card
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.