Optio RS 1500
Optio RS 1500
Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the Play button on the back of the RS1500 will display the last image or video captured in full screen mode. Press "right" or "left" on the 4-way pad to scroll through the captured images. Pressing the "OK" button will scroll through the amount of onscreen information desired. Down takes you to the Play Modes menu where you can edit your images.
Using the Wide Zoom control button will bring up the thumbnail index mode, where you can quickly search through the stored images and select one for full screen playback. You have option of 4 or 9 thumbnails based on how many times you press the button. Press it again and the calendar mode is displayed. You can then press the "Green" button to select which folder you want to search through.
You can also magnify an image from 1.1x to 10x in several increments by pressing the telephoto zoom control. Using the 4-way pad allows you to move around inside the enlarged image to a selected spot for better viewing.
Slideshow, Image Rotation, Small Face Filter, Natural Skin Tone, Digital Filter, Frame Composite, Movie Edit, Red-eye Compensation, Resize, Cropping, Image Copy, Protect, DPOF, Start-up Screen
The crop function lets you trim/crop an image and then save it as a new image at the quality level of your choice.
The Resize option allows you create a smaller image, in-camera, for email, web page use, or to reclaim some memory space in a pinch.
Rotate allows you to change the orientation of an image by 90° at a time.
Movie clips playback at full screen and the 4-way pad is used as the start, stop, and pause control, similar to that of a VCR/DVR. You can pause a movie and play it forwards or backwards one frame at a time.
The movie edit function allows you to save a still image from any frame in the movie. It also allows you to split your longer movies into shorter ones, no computer needed.
Camera Settings Options:
- Sound - Set volume and type of camera operation sounds
- Date Adjust - Set Date & Time
- World Time - Set World Time
- Language - Select the camera's language
- Folder Name - Create an image folder
- USB Connection - MSC or PTP
- Video Out - Set video format (NTSC, PAL)
- Brightness level - LCD brightness
- Power Saving - Time delay before LCD auto dims
- Auto Power Off - 3min, 5min, Off
- Reset - Return settings to default
- Delete All - Delete all images off of the memory card
- Format - Formats the SD card