Record Screens & Menus
By Matt Metzker
Program mode allows the user to have more control over camera settings but still offers the ability to evaluate the scene and select settings.
With the shutter half-pressed the autofocus locks, the active AF point bracket will shrink and turn green, and the Aperture Value and F-stop will be shown.
To change the amount of information displayed on the LCD you press the OK button.
The 4-way control will allow you quick access to several functions. Pressing up is for the Drive modes, To the right are the focus modes, and to the left are the flash modes. Pressing down takes you to the shooting modes shown above.
The Optio I-10 not only offers Face Detection, it also has an auto Smile Capture feature as well.
Record Mode Options:
- Recorded Pixels - 12M, 3:2, 16:9, 7M, 5M, 3M, 1024x768 or 640x480
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Shade, Tungsten, Fluorescent or Manual
- AF Setting - Focusing Area (9 point AF, Spot AF, Tracking AF)
- AE Metering - Multi, Center-weighted, Spot
- Sensitivity - Auto 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 160, 3200, 6400
- EV Compensation - Override metering ±2.0EV in 1/3 steps
- Movie - Enters the Movie mode menu (shown below)
- D-Range Setting - Highlight Correction and Shadow Correction
- Shake Reduction - On or Off
- Blink Detection - On or Off
- Digital Zoom - On or Off
- Instant Review -
On or Off
- Memory - Memorize settings between power on and off
- Green Button - Choose the function of the Green Button
- Sharpness - Settings for minus, normal, plus
- Saturation - Settings for minus, normal, plus
- Contrast - Settings for minus, normal, plus
- Date Imprint - Off, Date, Date & Time, Time
The I-10 has the ability to capture movies at 720p HD as well as the standard 640x480 and 320x240 resolutions at either 15 or 30fps. You also have the option of using the Movie SR to help steady your hand held videos. The optical zoom can not be used while you are recording, but you can preset the desired focal length before recording starts. Movies are saved as MPEG4's.
Movie Menu Options:
- Recorded Pixels - 1280 @ 15 and 30fps, 640 @ 15 and 30fps, 320 @ 15 and 30fps
- Movie SR - On or Off
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Pentax Optio WG-2 Rugged Digital Camera- Black- 16MP, 3", 5X, 1080P 30fps|
|Seller||Price||In Stock||Seller Rating|