Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the Wide Zoom control button brings up the thumbnail index mode, here you can quickly search through the stored images and select one for full screen playback. You have option of 6 or 12 thumbnails based on how many times you press the button. Press it again and the calendar mode is displayed. You can then press the "Green" button to select which folder you want to search through.
You can magnify an image up to 10x in several steps by pressing the telephoto zoom control. Using the 4-way selector allows you to move around inside the enlarged image.
Slide show, Image Rotation, Small Face Filter, Digital Filter, Original Frame, Frame Composite, Movie Edit, Red-Eye Compensation, Subscreen Input, Resize, Cropping, Image/Sound Copy, Voice Memo, Protect, DPOF, Image Recovery, Start-Up Screen
The Resize option lets you create a smaller image in-camera for email or web page use or to reclaim some memory space in a pinch.
The movie edit function allows you to save a still image from any frame in the movie. It also allows you to split your longer movies into shorter ones or add a title.
Camera Settings Options:
- Sound - Set volume and type of camera operation sounds
- Date Adjust - Set Date & Time
- World Time - Set World Time
- Text Size -
Standard or Large
- Language - Select the camera's language
- Folder Name - Create an image folder
- USB Connection - Set transfer mode (PC, PictBridge)
- Video Out - Set video format (NTSC, PAL)
- On or Off (for use with the Eye-Fi storage card)
- Brightness level - LCD brightness
- Power Saving -
2min., 1min., 30sec., 15sec., 5sec., Off
- Auto Power Off - 5sec., 5min., 3min., Off
- Reset - Return settings to default
- Delete All - Delete all images off of the memory card
- Pixel Mapping - Check and adjust the image sensor for bad pixels
- Format - Formats the SD card
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.