Pentax Optio I-10 Review
By Matt Metzker
|Fits in a small pocket; Great image quality; Cool retro styling; Good video quality for compact camera|
|Zoom control faces backward; Feels toy like in your hands; LCD is hard to see in bright sunlight|
|The Optio I-10 is a cool looking retro camera that is compact and takes great pictures. At times it felt like a toy rather than a $250 camera, so be sure to look at the competition before making your final purchase. Read more in our Full Conclusion.|
Pentax Optio I-10 Features:
- 12.1 Megapixels
- 25mm Ultra Wide Angle lens
- 5x optical
- 2.7" TFT color LCD (16:9) w anti-reflective coating
- HD movie mode in 15 or 30 frames per second
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Sensor-Shift SR, Pixel Track SR, Digital SR
- 24 shooting modes
- HD, VGA & QVGA movie modes in 15 or 30fps.
- Continuous shooting
speeds: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800,
1600, 3200, 6400
- Uses removable SD/SDHC memory cards
What's in the Box:
- Optio I-10 Digital Camera
- USB Cable I-USB7
- AV Cable I-AVC7
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery D-LI92
- Battery Charge Cradle D-BC92(A)
- AC Plug Cord
- Strap O-ST20
- Software CD-ROM S-SW104
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Lenmar NoMEM Lithium Ion Battery - Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) - 3.7V DC
Denaq Digital Camera Battery - 1800 mAh - Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) - 3.7 V DC
Camera Battery, Fits Brand Multiple, Fits Model Olympus Stylus 1010, 1020, 1030SW, 1040, 9000, Stylus Tough 6000, 8000, SZ-10, SZ-30, XZ-1, Pentax Optio LS1100, Fits Olympus ...
This is a new 500mAh rechargeable battery for NIKON COOLPIX series cameras and camcorders.