Pentax K20D SLR Review
Movable Type Admin
Pressing the Play button brings up the last image captured full screen on the LCD. The
current folder and file number is in the upper right corner. Press the 4-way controller
to the right or left to scroll through the images.
Press the INFO button once to display a histogram
Press Down on the 4-way controller to display the individual RGB histograms.
Press the INFO button again to display the
Rotate the rear e-dial to the left to enable the thumbnail preview
mode with 9 images per screen. Navigate with the 4-way controller and display
any image in full screen mode by rotating the e-dial to the right or pressing OK.
Rotate the rear e-dial to the right to enlarge the playback image, there are a total of
17 steps until you reach the maximum of 20x. At any magnification
step you can scroll around inside of the image by using the 4-way controller.
Press the Trash can (delete) button to erase images.
Press the Fn button to bring up this shortcut menu that lets you quickly start a
slide show, set DPOF printing information, enter the Digital Filter option or
process a RAW file to a JPEG image.
- Playback display method - Images only, Image+histogram, Image+details, No info display, Last memory. Overexposed areas
blink if Bright Portion is set on.
- Instant Review - Display the image for 1, 3 or 5 seconds after it is captured, or Off.
- Preview Display - Display the histogram and/or Bright Portion in Instant Review and Digital Preview
- Digital Filter - Apply effects filter - see below
- Slide show - Automated slide show with 3, 5, 10 or 30 sec picture delay
- USER - Memorize current settings to the USER exposure mode
- Format - Format the SD/SDHC memory card
- Beep - Enable/disable button beep sounds
- Date Adjust - Set internal clock's time and date
- World Time - Setup world time zones
- Language - Menu language - 19 choices
- Text Size - Std. or Large
- Guide display - Enable or disable the onscreen guides (explanations of modes)
- Brightness Level - Adjust LCD backlight intensity
- LCD Color Tuning - Adjust the color of the LCD display
- Video Out - NTSC or PAL signal timing
- USB Connection - PC or PictBridge
- Auto Power Off - Auto-Off time delay (1m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 30m or Off)
- Folder Name - Select standard or date-oriented folder names
- File Name - sRGB (IMGPxxxx.jpg) or AdobeRGB (_IGPxxxx.jpg)
- Select battery - Select which battery is first (if using the optional battery grip)
- Pixel Mapping - Maps out and corrects for any defective pixels in the CMOS sensor
- Dust Removal - Cleans the imager with the dust removal function
- Sensor Cleaning - Lock the mirror up to physically clean the imager
- Reset - Return all settings to default (other than date/time, language, video out and world time)
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Nikon D3100 Camera with 18-55mm VR ZeeTech Bundle + 70-300mm G Zoom + 2pcs ZeeTech 16GB Memory Card + Case + Memory Card Reader + Tripod + ZeeTech Starter Kit + Wide Angle + Telephoto + Flash + Filter
||Nikon D5100 16.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera Bundle with 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR AF-S Lenses
||Nikon D5200 with DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR and 18-55mm VR lens, Full Size Tripod, Camera Bag, 16Gb SD Memory Card and USB Reader
||Canon EOS M2 Mark II 18.0 MP Digital Camera (Black) With 18-55 EF-M STM Lens (International Model No Warranty) + EF-M 55-200MM f/4.5-6.3 Lens + Speedlite 90EX Flash 6Ave Saver Bundle
||Canon EOS M2 Mark II 18.0 MP Digital Camera (Pink) With 18-55 EF-M STM Lens (International Model No Warranty) + EF-M 55-200MM f/4.5-6.3 Lens + Speedlite 90EX Flash 6Ave Saver Bundle
||500mm BOWER Telephoto Lens Kit for Pentax dSLR Models ist, istDL, K10D, K100D, K20D, K200D, K-x, K-r, K-5, K-7
||Pentax D-LI50 Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for Pentax K10D and K20D Digital SLR Cameras (Retail Packaging)