Pentax K20D SLR Review
Movable Type Admin
Pressing the Play button brings up the last image captured full screen on the LCD. The
current folder and file number is in the upper right corner. Press the 4-way controller
to the right or left to scroll through the images.
Press the INFO button once to display a histogram
Press Down on the 4-way controller to display the individual RGB histograms.
Press the INFO button again to display the
Rotate the rear e-dial to the left to enable the thumbnail preview
mode with 9 images per screen. Navigate with the 4-way controller and display
any image in full screen mode by rotating the e-dial to the right or pressing OK.
Rotate the rear e-dial to the right to enlarge the playback image, there are a total of
17 steps until you reach the maximum of 20x. At any magnification
step you can scroll around inside of the image by using the 4-way controller.
Press the Trash can (delete) button to erase images.
Press the Fn button to bring up this shortcut menu that lets you quickly start a
slide show, set DPOF printing information, enter the Digital Filter option or
process a RAW file to a JPEG image.
- Playback display method - Images only, Image+histogram, Image+details, No info display, Last memory. Overexposed areas
blink if Bright Portion is set on.
- Instant Review - Display the image for 1, 3 or 5 seconds after it is captured, or Off.
- Preview Display - Display the histogram and/or Bright Portion in Instant Review and Digital Preview
- Digital Filter - Apply effects filter - see below
- Slide show - Automated slide show with 3, 5, 10 or 30 sec picture delay
- USER - Memorize current settings to the USER exposure mode
- Format - Format the SD/SDHC memory card
- Beep - Enable/disable button beep sounds
- Date Adjust - Set internal clock's time and date
- World Time - Setup world time zones
- Language - Menu language - 19 choices
- Text Size - Std. or Large
- Guide display - Enable or disable the onscreen guides (explanations of modes)
- Brightness Level - Adjust LCD backlight intensity
- LCD Color Tuning - Adjust the color of the LCD display
- Video Out - NTSC or PAL signal timing
- USB Connection - PC or PictBridge
- Auto Power Off - Auto-Off time delay (1m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 30m or Off)
- Folder Name - Select standard or date-oriented folder names
- File Name - sRGB (IMGPxxxx.jpg) or AdobeRGB (_IGPxxxx.jpg)
- Select battery - Select which battery is first (if using the optional battery grip)
- Pixel Mapping - Maps out and corrects for any defective pixels in the CMOS sensor
- Dust Removal - Cleans the imager with the dust removal function
- Sensor Cleaning - Lock the mirror up to physically clean the imager
- Reset - Return all settings to default (other than date/time, language, video out and world time)
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Phantom 4 Obsidian 9450S Quick-release Folding Propeller Spring
||Phantom 4 Obsidian C1 Button Board (Right)
||Phantom 4 Obsidian Back HDMI Port Cover (Black)
||Mavic Pro Mavic Pro Platinum Aircraft Appearance Sticker (GKAS)
||MPF Products Replacement CB-AVC7 AV Audio/Video RCA Cable Cord for Olympus C-25, C-540, C-550, C-560, FE-20, FE-25, FE-26, FE-35, FE-45, FE-46, FE-47, FE-150, FE-160, FE-170, FE-180, FE-190, FE-220, FE-230, FE-240, FE-250, FE-270, FE-280, FE-290, FE-300, FE-310, FE-320, FE-340, FE-350, FE-360, FE-370, FE-3000, FE-3010, FE-4000, FE-4010, FE-5000, FE-5010 & FE-5020 Digital Cameras
||Pentax 21mm F/3.2 AL Limited Lens for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras
||Pentax DA 12-24mm f/4 ED AL (IF) Lens for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR's