Pentax K200D SLR Review
Movable Type Admin
Pressing the Play button brings up the last image captured full screen on the LCD while displaying basic shooting information.
The current folder and file number is in the upper right corner. Press the 4-way controller
to the right or left to scroll through the images stored on your memory card.
Press the INFO button once to display the histogram.
Press Down on the 4-way controller to display the individual RGB histograms.
Press the INFO button again to display the
Rotate e-dial to the left to enable the thumbnail preview
mode with 9 images per screen. Navigate with the 4-way controller and display
any image in full screen mode by rotating the e-dial to the right or pressing OK.
Rotate the e-dial to the right to enlarge the playback image, there are a total of
17 steps until you reach the maximum of 16x. At any magnification
step you can scroll around inside of the image by using the 4-way controller.
The Trash can (delete) button is used to erase images.
Press the Fn button to bring up this shortcut menu that lets you quickly start a
slide show, set DPOF printing information, enter the Digital Filter option or
process a RAW file to a JPEG image. Press the center OK button to display 2 images side by side for comparison.
- Playback display - Bright/Dark area On or Off and Quick Zoom Off, x2, x4, x8 or x16
- Instant Review - Display Time = Off, 1, 3, 5 seconds after it is captured, with Histogram, with Bright/Dark area
- Digital Preview - with Histogram or with Bright/Dark area
- Slide show - Slide show with 3, 5, 10 or 30 sec. picture delay, Repeat Playback On or Off
- Format - Format the SD/SDHC memory card
- Beep - Enable/disable various buttons' beep sounds
- Date Adjust - Set internal clock's time and date
- World Time - Setup world time zones
- Language - Menu language - 19 choices
- Text Size - Std. or Large
- Guide display - Time to display onscreen guides, Off, 3 sec., 10 sec., 30 sec. or 1 min.
- Brightness Level - Adjust LCD back light intensity
- Video Out - NTSC or PAL
- USB Connection - PC or PictBridge
- Auto Power Off - Auto-Off time delay (1m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 30m or Off)
- Folder Name - Select standard or date-oriented folder names
- Select battery - Select which battery is first (if using the optional battery grip)
- Pixel Mapping - Maps out and corrects for any defective pixels in the CCD sensor
- Dust Alert - Checks for dust on sensor
- Dust Removal - Cleans the imager with the dust removal function
- Sensor Cleaning - Lock the mirror up to physically clean the imager
- Reset - Return all settings to default (other than date/time, language, video out and world time)
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Water Floating Buoyancy Selfie Stick, Hand Grip Camera Accessories For GoPro Hero3/Hero4 Camera
||Digital Decor Digital Pocket Viewer - Purple
||Pro Digital Hard Lens Hood For D3X, D3, D2Xs, D2Hs, D2X, D2H, The Nikon D3, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-135mm, 18-105mm, 18-70mm, 16-85mm) Nikon Lenses
||CAMEO Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
||FitSand Hard Case for Sony DSCW800 DSCW830 DSCW810 MP Digital Camera Travel Zipper Carry EVA Best Protection Box
||Pentax 21mm F/3.2 AL Limited Lens for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras
||Sigma 340109 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Lens for The Pentax ist D, ist DS, ist DS2, ist DL, ist DL2, K10D, K20D, K-m, K-r, K-x, K-5, K-7, K100D/K110D, K100D Super, & K200D DSLR Cameras Includes 3 Year Extended Lens Warranty + 0.43x High Definition II Wide Angle Panoramic Macro Fisheye Lens + 2.2x Extreme High Definition AF Telephoto Lens + Professional 67MM 3 Piece Pro Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Flower Lens Hood + Deluxe Lens Cleaning Kit + LCD Screen Protectors + Mini Tripod + 47stphoto Microfiber Cloth