Playback Screens & Menus
the Play button brings up the last image captured in full screen on the monitor while displaying basic shooting information. Pressing the Info button will
change the amount of information shown including exposure and RGB histograms.
the rear control dial to the left will enable the thumbnail preview mode with 9 images
per screen or a folder selection to organize your images and access them easily. Navigate with the 4-way controller to select an image.
the rear control dial to the right to enlarge the playback image, there are a
total of 16 steps until you reach the maximum of 16x. At any
magnification step you can scroll around inside of the image by using
the 4-way controller.
The Trash can (delete) button is used to erase images.
Here you can see all of the available in-camera editing/processing options.
- Slideshow - Start an animated slideshow of your stored images.
- Quick Zoom - Off, x2, x4, x8, x16
- Bright/Dark Area - check or not
- Auto Image Rotation - check or not
- IrSimple - Send and Recieve, Automatic Resizing
- Delete All Images
- Language - Menu language - 12 choices
- Date Adjust - Set internal clock's time and date
- World Time - Setup world time zones
- Text Size - Std. or Large
- Guide display - Time to display onscreen guides, Off, 3 sec., 10 sec., 30 sec. or 1 min.
- Beep - Enable/disable various buttons' beep sounds
- Guide Display - 3, 10, or 30 sec. or OFF
- Status Screen - change screen colors
- Brightness Level - Adjust LCD back brght intensity
- LCD Color Tuning - Adjust LCD Color
- Video Out - NTSC or PAL
- USB Connection - MSC or PTP
- Folder Name - Date or Pentx
- Create New Folder -
- Copyright Info - On or Off; Setup your information
- Auto Power Off - Auto-Off time delay (1m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 30m or Off)
- Select battery - Auto Select, Body First, Grip First
- Reset - Return all settings to default (other than date/time, language, video out and world time)
- Pixel Mapping - Maps out and corrects for any defective pixels in the CCD sensor
- Dust Alert - Checks for dust on sensor
- Dust Removal - Cleans the imager with the dust removal function
- Sensor Cleaning - Lock the mirror up to physically clean the imager
- Format - Format the SD/SDHC memory card
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.