Record Screens & Menus
the INFO button or the shutter release halfway while in capture mode
displays a screen full of settings and parameters currently in use.
Capture mode (Green in the screen above), Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, EV Compensation, AF point mode, Flash mode, Image Size/Quality, etc.
Pressing the INFO button again brings up this shortcut menu, which allows you to toggle settings gor ISO, Program Line, Highligh/Shadow correction, HDR mode, Shake Reduction, etc.
the Mode Dial to select another exposure mode will cause the color LCD
to briefly display the screens show above. This function can be
disabled by turning Guide Display off in the Setup menu.
4-way controller can be used for more than selecting and navigating
menus. In rec mode, each button is set to be a shortcut to frequently
used camera settings: Drive mode, Custom Image mode, Flash and White balance.
You use Custom Image to adjust setting such as color and contrast before shooting an image. You can choose from Bright, Natural, Portrait, Landscape, Vibrant, Muted, and Monochrome. You can also alter each of these pre-sets to create your own custom set.
Record Menu Options
- File Format - JPEG, RAW, RAW+JPEG
- JPEG Rec. Pixels - 14M, 10M, 6M, 2M
- JPEG Quality - **** Premium, *** Best, ** Better, * Good
- ISO AUTO Setting - Choose the behavior of ISO AUTO
- D-Range Setting - Choose the Highlight/Shadow Correction settings
- Lens Correction - Enable/Disable Distortion or Lat-Chromatic-Ab Adj
- Program Line - Auto, Normal, Hi-speed priority, DOF priority (deep or shallow), MTF priority
- Extended Bracketing - Off or choose White balance, Saturation, Hue, High/Low Key Adjust, Contrast, or Sharpness options as well as Bracketing Amount (± 1 - 4EV)
- HDR Capture - Off, Standard, Strong
- Digital Filter - Off, Toy Camera, Retro, High Contrast, Extract Color, Soft, etc.
- Multi-exposure - Choose Multi-exposure settings (Number of shots Auto EV Adjustment on or off)
- Interval Shooting - Setup up the camera to automatically capture images at a set interval (aka intervalometer)
- Composition Adjust. - Move the composition up, down, left or right or adjust the level of composition (from -1 mm to +1 mm on the image sensor for each setting).
- Movie - Set movie mode settings (Size, Quality, Sound, Aperture Control, Shake Reduction)
- Live View - Choose the settings used during Live View (Info Overlay, Show Grid, Histogram, Bright/Dark Area, Autofocus Mode)
- Status Screen - On or Off; Choose Status and Color settings
- Digital Preview - On or Off;Choose Histogram, Bright/Dark Area, etc.
- Instant Review - On or Off;Choose Display Time, etc.
- Electronic Level - On or Off
- Horizon Correction - On or Off
- Color Space - Select sRGB or AdobeRGB
- RAW file format - PEF or DNG
- RAW Button - Choose settings of the RAW button on the front of the camera
- Memory - Set the parameters to be 'remembered' from power off to power on
- USER - Save, Check or Reset the settings of the custom USER settings
- Shake Reduction - On, Off
- Input Focal Length - Set focal length of attached non-automatic lens, used by Shake Reduction system
- EV Steps - 1/2 or 1/3
- Sensitivity Steps - 1 EV Steps, As EV Steps
- Expanded Sensitivity - On or Off
- Meter Operating Time - 10 sec, 3 sec, or 30 sec
- AE-L with AF locked - Off or On
- Link AE to AF Point - Off or On
- One-Push Bracketing - On or Off
- Auto Bracketing order - 0-+, -0+, +0-, 0+-
- Auto EV Compensation - On or Off
- WB When Using Flash - Auto, Unchanged, Flash
- WB Adjustable Range - Auto or Fixed
- AWB in Tungsten Light - Subtle or Strong Correction
- AF Button Function- Enable AF, Cancel AF
- AF with Press Halfway - On or Off
- Superimpose AF Area - On or Off
- AF in remote control - Off or On
- Remote Control in Bulb - Mode 1 or 2
- Slow Shutter Speed Noise Reduction - On or Off
- High-ISO Noise Reduction - Off, Medium, Low, High
- High-ISO NR Start Level - ISO 800 - 1600 in 4 steps
- Color Temperature Steps - Kelvin or Mired
- e-dial in Program - Set the front and rear dial functions in P mode
- e-dial in Sv Mode - Set the front and rear dial functions in Sv mode
- e-dial in Tv mode - Set the front and rear dial functions in Tv mode
- e-dial in Av mode - Set the front and rear dial functions in Av mode
- e-dial in TAv & M modes - Set the front and rear dial functions in TAv & M modes
- e-dial in B & X modes - Set the front and rear dial functions in Bulb & X-sync modes
- Green Buton in TAv & M - Program Line, Tv Shift, Av Shift, Off
- LCD Panel Illumination - On or Off
- Release when charging flash - Off or On
- Flash in Wireless Mode - On or Off
- AF Assit Light - On or Off
- Saving Rotation Info - On or Off
- Auto Image Rotation - On of Off
- Catch-in focus - On or Off
- AF Adjustment - On or Off
- Using aperture ring - Prohibited or Permitted
- Reset Custom Function Reset or Cancel
Pressing the INFO button will enter into the AF point zoom display option you see above. Continue to press the INFO button to increase the magnification.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com|
|Related Product Description||Price|
|Andoer Shipping Cost for Your Order||$2.02|
|Shipping Cost for Your Order CH||$2.01|
|Goliton Lens Cap For Gopro Hero 4 Session||$1.95|
|GFM 3-inch LCD Hood Flips Up Shade For Digital Camera Screens||$1.50|
|Pentax D-BG4 Battery Grip for Pentax K-7 K-5 K-5ii K-5iis Digital SLR||$286.72|
|Bower XBGPK7 Digital Power Battery Grip for Pentax K-7||$60.10|
|See all 10 items|