Playback Screens & Menus
the Play button brings up the last image captured full screen on the
LCD while displaying basic shooting information. Pressing the Info button will
change the amount of information shown including exposure and RGB histograms.
the rear control dial to the left to enable the thumbnail preview mode with 9 images
per screen. Navigate with the 4-way controller and display any image in
full screen mode by rotating the e-dial to the right or pressing OK.
Rotating the dial again allows you to select your images by the date they were
taken, separated by folders.
the rear control dial to the right to enlarge the playback image, there are a
total of 20 steps until you reach the maximum of 32x. At any
magnification step you can scroll around inside of the image by using
the 4-way controller.
The Trash can (delete) button is used to erase images.
Here you can see all of the available in-camera editing/processing options.
- Slideshow - Start an animated slideshow of your stored images.
- Playback display method - Bright/Dark Area, Quick Zoom
- Delete All Images
- Language - Menu language - 12 choices
- Date Adjust - Set internal clock's time and date
- World Time - Setup world time zones
- Text Size - Std. or Large
- Guide display - Time to display onscreen guides, Off, 3 sec., 10 sec., 30 sec. or 1 min.
- Beep - Enable/disable various buttons' beep sounds
- Brightness Level - Adjust LCD back brght intensity
- LCD Color Tuning - Adjust LCD Color
- Video Out - NTSC or PAL
- HDMI Out - Auto, 1080i, 720p, 480p
- USB Connection - MSC or PTP
- Folder Name - Date or Pentx
- File Name - Change file name format
- Copyright Info - On or Off; Setup your information
- Auto Power Off - Auto-Off time delay (1m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 30m or Off)
- Select battery - Auto Select, Body First, Grip First
- Reset - Return all settings to default (other than date/time, language, video out and world time)
- Pixel Mapping - Maps out and corrects for any defective pixels in the CCD sensor
- Dust Alert - Checks for dust on sensor
- Dust Removal - Cleans the imager with the dust removal function
- Sensor Cleaning - Lock the mirror up to physically clean the imager
- Format - Format the SD/SDHC memory card
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com|
|Related Product Description||Price|
|Hitech - USB Cable for Digital SLR Camera CANON EOS 10D / EOS 20D / EOS 20D EF-S 18-55mm Kit / EOS 30D / EOS 30D EF-S 18-55mm Kit / EOS 4D||$1.00|
|Pentax 21mm F/3.2 AL Limited Lens for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras||$1,230.22|
|Pentax DA 12-24mm f/4 ED AL (IF) Lens for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR's||$679.99|
|See all 10 items|