Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the play button on the back of the camera enters it into playback mode. The display button allows you to change the amount of information that is shown about each image on the screen. The three different display settings are shown above.
Pressing the wide zoom button allows you to scroll through your images in an index view. There are two sets of thumbnails in a calendar view that lets you pick your images based on the date in which they were taken.
Using the other zoom button, you can zoom in on an image up to 16x. The 4-way controller can then be used to navigate your way around the image.
- Upload Set - Upload a single image or set to the web
- Text Stamp - Add shooting date, Age, Travel Date or Title to an image
- Video Divide - Allows you to trim a video
- Resize - Create a smaller copy of an image
- Cropping - Allows you to crop your images inside the camera
- Favorite - On or Off
- Print Set - Single or Multi
- Protect - Protect one or multi images to protect from deletion
- Face Recog. - Delete the face recognition from the image
- Copy - Copy images from the memory card to the internal memory and visa versa
Cropping allows you to trim an image without the use of a computer. This is a great time saver, and an easy way to adjust your composition.
Resize is another convenient feature found on the TS20, allowing you to make a smaller copy of any image saved on the memory card. the smaller images are perfect for uploading to social media sites or e-mail.
Watching you recorded movies on the TS20 is incredibly easy. The four-way controller gives you VCR/DVR like controls. The small speaker built inside the camera also provides you with sound. With the included AV cable your movies can also be shown on any TV.
Camera Setup Menu:
- Precautions - Teaches you the waterproof techniques to keep the camera safe
- Clock Set - Set the time and date
- World Time - Set Home and Destination (if traveling) time zones
- Travel Date - Set date of travel and location
- Beep - Changes the volume of several of the camera settings
- Volume - Internal speaker volume control
- LCD Display - Manually adjust the brightness and color of the LCD
- LCD Mode - Off, Auto Power LCD, Power LCD, High Angle
- Guide Line - Set Rec. Info (On/Off), Histogram (On/Off), and grid lines pattern
- Histogram - Turn on a histogram
- Video Rec Area - On or Off
- Auto Power Off - off, 2 min., 5 min., 10 min.
- Auto Review - Auto review after capture (off, 1s, 2s, Hold)
- No. Reset - Reset file numbering counter
- Reset - Reset all settings to factory default
- Output - Choose 4:3 or 16:9
- Rotate Disp. - On, Connected to External Monitor, Off
- Version Disp. - Firmware version
- Format - Format the memory card
- Language - Choose the menu language
- Demo Mode - See demo of camera movement, or the auto demo
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (Bulk White Box Packaging) ZeeTech Premium Lens + ZeeTech Cloth for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
||Nikon COOLPIX P600 CMOS with 60x Zoom (Black) (White Box Packaging) ZeeTech Camera Bundle with High Speed 16GB ZeeTech Memory Card + Memory Card Reader + ZeeTech Starter Kit + 9pc Accessory Kit
||Toshiba PDR-M700 3MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom
||PowerShot SX520 HS 16 Megapixel Compact Camera - Black
||Nikon COOLPIX AW130 Compact Digital Camera - Black (International Model No Warranty)
||2 DMW-BCK7 Batteries f/ Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ02, DMC-SZ1, DMC-SZ5, DMC-SZ7, DMC-TS20, DMC-TS25, DMW-BCK7PP, DMW-BCK7E, NCA-YN101G Camera + Charger + Complete Starter Kit
||Must Have Accessory Kit For Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS25, DMC-TS20, DMC-TS30 WaterProof Digital Camera Includes Extended Replacement (900maH) DMW-BCK7 Battery + Ac/Dc Charger + Float Strap + Case + More