Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Index mode allows you to easily search through your stored images by allowing you to see thumbnails of 12 or 30 images at a time. You can also search by the date in which the images were captured via the calendar screen. This menu can be accessed by pressing the zoom lever to the wide end.
Pressing the zoom lever to the telephoto end allows you to zoom in on any of the images that you have captured. The camera will zoom to 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x. The 4-way controller can then be used to scroll through the image.
- Calendar - Select your images based on the date taken
- Text Stamp - Add shooting date, Age, Travel Date or Title to an image
- Resize - Create a smaller copy of an image
- Cropping - Allows you to crop your images inside the camera
- Rotate Disp. - Turn auto rotate of the display on or off
- Favorite - On or Off
- Print Set - Single or Multi
- Protect - Protect one or multi images to protect from deletion
- Copy - Copy images from the memory card to the internal memory and visa versa
Cropping or Trimming allows you to adjust the composition of your images by allowing you to zoom in and eliminate access or noticeable items from along the edges. The cropped image will be saved as a new image on the memory card.
allows you to make your images smaller on the camera without the need
for a computer. The picture will save as new file so that you do not
lose the original.
Watching your movies can be accomplished on the camera, a computer or on a TV via the camera output and included A/V cable. The 4-way controller allows you to start, pause and search through the video one frame at a time.
Camera Setup Menu:
- Precautions - Runs you through a list of precautions to take before and after using the camera around water
- Clock Set - Set the time and date
- World Time - Set Home and Destination (if traveling) time zones
- Travel Date - Set date of travel
- Beep - Changes the volume of several of the camera settings
- Volume - Internal speaker volume control
- LCD Mode - Off, Auto Power LCD, Power LCD, High Angle
- Display Size - Change the font size from standard to large
- Focus Icon - Choose an icon that will appear when the camera achieves focus
- Auto Power Off - Off, 2 Min, 5 Min, 10 Min.
- Auto Review - Auto review after capture (off, 1s, 3s, Zoom)
- Reset - Reset all settings to factory default
- USB Mode - PC Mass Storage / PictBridge
- TV Aspect - Choose 4:3 or 16:9
- Version Disp. - Firmware version
- Format - Format the memory card
- Language - Choose the menu language
- Demo Mode - See demo of camera movement, or the auto demo
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com|
|Related Product Description||Price|
|Generic 480TVL WDR Mini Camera , Color - White , Size - 2X2X3||$299.80|
|Generic 540TVL Mini Camera , Color - Black , Size - 2X2X3||$299.80|
|Generic 480TVL Mini Camera , Color - Black , Size - 2X2X3||$299.80|
|Generic 420TVL Mini Camera , Color - Black , Size - 2X2X3||$299.80|
|Generic 420TVL WDR Mini Camera , Color - White , Size - 2X2X3||$299.80|