Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Index mode allows you to easily search through your stored images by allowing you to see thumbnails of 12 or 30 images at a time. You can also search by the date in which the images were captured via the calendar screen. This menu can be accessed by pressing the zoom lever to the wide end.
Pressing the zoom lever to the telephoto end allows you to zoom in on any of the images that you have captured. The camera will zoom to 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x. The 4-way controller can then be used to scroll through the image.
Playback Mode Options:
- Normal Play - View one image at a time
- Slide Show - Runs a slide show of all of the images saved on the camera
- Mode Play - Allows you to choose what type of file you would like to play back
- Category Play - Choose what images will play back based on the cameras scene mode when recording the images
- Calendar - Select your images based on the date taken
- Title Edit - Add a title to one or several images
- Text Stamp - Add shooting date, Age, Travel Date or Title to an image
- Resize - Create a smaller copy of an image
- Trimming - Allows you to crop your images inside the camera
- Leveling - Allows you to slightly adjust the orientation of the image to level your subject
- Rotate Disp. - Turn auto rotate of the display on or off
- Favorite - On or Off
- Print Set - Single or Multi
- Protect - Protect one or multi images to protect from deletion
- Audio Dub - Add a short audio clip to an image
- Face Recog. - Delete the face recognition from the image
- Copy - Copy images from the memory card to the internal memory and visa versa
The leveling feature allows you to slightly adjust the oreintation of the image in order to "level" something in your image. This way you always have a straight and level shot.
Resize allows you to make your images smaller on the camera without the need for a computer. The picture will save as new file so that you do not lose the original.
Trimming or Cropping allows you to adjust the composition of your images by allowing you to zoom in and eliminate access or noticeable items from along the edges. The trimmed image will be saved as a new image on the memory card.
Watching your movies can be accomplished on the camera, a computer or on a TV or HDTV via the two camera outputs and included A/V cable or optional HDMI cable. The 4-way controller allows you to start, pause and search through the video one frame at a time.
Camera Setup Menu:
- Clock Set - Set the time and date
- World Time - Set Home and Destination (if traveling) time zones
- Travel Date - Set date of travel
- Beep - Changes the volume of several of the camera settings
- Volume - Internal speaker volume control
- Monitor - Adjust the EVF brightness
- LCD Mode - Off, Auto Power LCD, Power LCD, High Angle
- Display Size - Change the font size from standard to large
- Guide Line - Set Rec. Info (On/Off), Histogram (On/Off), and grid lines pattern
- Histogram - Turn on a histogram
- Rec Area - On or Off
- Economy - Reduces the brightness of LCD to save battery power (Level 1 or 2)
- Auto Review - Auto review after capture (off, 1s, 3s, Zoom)
- Zoom Resume - Camera goes back to the last zoom position
- No. Reset - Reset file numbering counter
- Reset - Reset all settings to factory default
- USB Mode - PC Mass Storage / PictBridge
- TV Aspect - Choose 4:3 or 16:9
- HDMI Mode - Auto, 1080i, 720p, 480p
- VIERA Link - Allows you to link the camera to a Panasonic VIERA HDTV
- Scene Menu - Auto or Off
- Version Disp. - Firmware version
- Format - Format the memory card
- Language - Choose the menu language
- Demo Mode - See demo of camera movement, or the auto demo
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Zagg invisibleSHIELD for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 Screen Protector - ZAGG|
In Stock: Yes