Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Index mode allows you to quickly and easily search through the stored images on your camera. Groups of 12 or 30 thumbnail images make browsing quick. There is also an option to select images by the date in which they were taken.
Pressing the zoom lever to the telephoto side allows you to zoom in on your image up to 16x. While zoomed in on the image, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image.
- Upload Set - Allows you to upload one or more images to the web
- Text Stamp - Add shooting date, Age, Travel Date or Title to an image
- Resize - Create a smaller copy of an image
- Cropping - Allows you to crop your images inside the camera
- Favorite - On or Off
- Print Set - Single or Multi
- Protect - Protect one or multi images to protect from deletion
- Copy - Copy images from the memory card to the internal memory and visa versa
Cropping allows you to edit or adjust the composition of your images. It also allows you to remove unwanted objects from part of the image by cutting it out.
Resize lets you make a smaller copy of an image that you have already captured. This is a quick and easy way to resize you images for uploading to the internet or sending in email without needing a separate computer program.
Camera Setup Menu:
- Clock Set - Set the time and date
- World Time - Allows you to automatically change the camera time to the current time based on your location
- Travel Date - Allows you to set the date and location of trip
- Beep - Changes the volume of several of the camera settings
- Volume - Internal speaker volume control
- LCD Mode - Off, Auto Power LCD, Power LCD, High Angle
- Focus Icon - Select on the of many focus icons to replace the green circle
- Sleep Mode - 2 MIN, 5 MIN, 10MIN, Off
- Auto Review - Auto review after capture (off, 1s, 3s, Zoom)
- Reset - Reset all settings to factory default
- Output - Choose 4:3 or 16:9
- Rotate Display - On, External Display, Off
- Version Display - display the current software version
- Format - Format the memory card
- Language - Choose the menu language
- Demo Mode - See demo of camera movement, or the auto demo
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.